How many games will 0-9ers win through their first nine?

chris98251

Reaction score
Depends of Grappallo can stay upright. This division is going to have some horses going after the QB, he ain't in the AFC East any more TOTO.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
1. At Vikings LOSS
2. Lions WIN
3. At Chiefs LOSS
4. At Chargers WIN
5. Cardinals WIN
6. At Packers LOSS
7. Rams WIN
8. At Cardinals WIN
9. Raiders WIN

6-3 for me. This feels a lot like 2017 when Seahawk fans laughed at the Rams in June/July. The Niners are going to be a problem for the foreseeable future.

RedAlice

Reaction score
So are the Rams.

What team isn't going to be a problem for the foreseeable future? I guess that leaves the Cards?

Wouldn't count them out just yet either.

RedAlice

Reaction score
My Niner predictions first 9 games:

W1 SF@Minny - Loss
W2 Det@SF - Win
W3 SF@KC - Loss
W4 SF@ LA Chargers - Loss
W5 Cards @SF - Win
W6 SF @GB - Win
W7 LA Rams @SF - Loss
W8 SF @Cards - Win
W9 Raiders @SF - Loss

4-5

OP
OP
hawknation2018

hawknation2018

Reaction score
RedAlice":3v1yyj88 said:
My Niner predictions first 9 games:

W1 SF@Minny - Loss
W2 Det@SF - Win
W3 SF@KC - Loss
W4 SF@ LA Chargers - Loss
W5 Cards @SF - Win
W6 SF @GB - Win
W7 LA Rams @SF - Loss
W8 SF @Cards - Win
W9 Raiders @SF - Loss

4-5

I think they win fewer than that, but I'll take a losing record for them through nine! 8)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":1kunro67 said:
So are the Rams.

What team isn't going to be a problem for the foreseeable future? I guess that leaves the Cards?

Very true. Looks like the division is getting back to being what it was about 4 years ago. Fire tempers Steel.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":35cestx9 said:
RedAlice":35cestx9 said:
So are the Rams.

Very true. Looks like the division is getting back to being what it was about 4 years ago. Fire tempers Steel.

Hope so! It's more fun when our division is tough and all of the teams are good.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":21fp8vjv said:
Seahawkfan80":21fp8vjv said:
RedAlice":21fp8vjv said:
So are the Rams.

Hope so! It's more fun when our division is tough and all of the teams are good.

When our division is tough, NO other division compares and we route them no matter what team we send.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
1. At Vikings LOSS
2. Lions WIN
3. At Chiefs LOSS
4. At Chargers LOSS
5. Cardinals WIN
6. At Packers LOSS
7. Rams LOSS
8. At Cardinals WIN
9. Raiders WIN

I could see this, and them possibly beating the Rams as its a divisional game that they will be at home and pumped up for. So 4-5 or 5-4, which given that schedule is not too bad.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I'm going to amend my prediction to give more variance, since there are so many unknowns: 2-7 through 6-3 are what I consider the safest prediction interval. There are just so many variables: The new arrival of Jet, Sherm, the rookies, the new center Weston Richburg, moving Solomon Thomas back on the inside on pass rush downs where he belongs, Foster only being suspended two games, the return of Malcom Smith (who was, by all Bay area sports writers accounts, having a really good off season before the injury), the return of Pierre Garçon (who never played with a competent QB on the team, being injured after 8 games), a new right tackle (McKlinchey) who is a better scheme fit, but perhaps not as good a pass blocker as Trent Brown (but definitely better run blocker), the loss of Dantae Johnson (addition by subtraction... sorry Seahawks fans but he was terribad last year), and of course, how far will Garoppolo be able to take the offense.

So yeah, there are just too many unknowns.

So splitting the difference between my expected boundaries, give them a 4-5 +/- 1 W and 1 L start.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2xk1b4w7 said:
Shoot, I'd go with same list you just did Ram Fan.

Me too.

I love the 9ers, but they're getting way too much love this offseason. IMO they're the team this year that's supposed to make a playoff jump but in reality is still a year or two off from that.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":19h6m9bq said:
SoulfishHawk":19h6m9bq said:

Me too.

I love the 9ers, but they're getting way too much love this offseason. IMO they're the team this year that's supposed to make a playoff jump but in reality is still a year or two off from that.
I think that’s a very fair assessment. I fully expect the Hawks and Niners to challenge the Rams for the NFC West in 2019.
This division is going to be the best in football again very shortly.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3q3lpi21 said:
Popeyejones":3q3lpi21 said:
SoulfishHawk":3q3lpi21 said:

Me too.

I think that’s a very fair assessment. I fully expect the Hawks and Niners to challenge the Rams for the NFC West in 2019.
This division is going to be the best in football again very shortly.
We're all going to be eating our own poo if the Cardinals win the division... :greetingsearthling: