Lesean McCoy *Contains link to Graphic Imagery*

Uncle Si

Reaction score
chris98251":ner4gdgk said:
Uncle Si":ner4gdgk said:
chris98251":ner4gdgk said:
Uncle Si":ner4gdgk said:
Mom did call the cops. After she was beaten.

Your assumptions are unnecessary. Sometimes it’s more effective to let information come to you, or you know, ask. Either is better than jumping to conclusions

After, yeah defend the idiot, I will bet money that it was a series of abuse that should have been stopped long before, I would also bet the Mom was beaten at times as well. As I have said I have lived it and have scars still physically to prove it, my only consolation is he was murdered in Florida not long ago.

Best to end this before I get pissed off to where I do something overly emotional.

"after" what?

There you go again, inferring your own story in some hapless defense of your assumptions. You're not the only that's lived through it. You have no idea the story I'm telling, and yet you make baseless assertions.

I don't care if you get pissed or not. You're assumptions are careless, disrespectful, selfish and ignorant.

But yeah, lecture me.

My assumptions are having been in it and seen that battered women usually have a fear of reporting their male person in their life beating their kids as well, your the one dispesecting, be beaten with a bread board till you have no skin thats not purple from your ankes to your neck, never the face that would show in school, be forced to walk across a floor of broken glass, be thrown down stairs, be forced to watch your mom smacked around till she gave up her money stash for food location and threatened with your kids are next. Be locked inside the back of a Boxed truck. That's what someone 8 to 12 years old dealt with. Yes I am so careless and ignorant and selfish.

The fact is that a reported incident may get the wrath, but is that worse then continued abuse?

Not even sure why you are questioning whether anything compares to continued abuse? Where did you draw that from?

you are extremely careless, ignorant and selfish if you think you're the only victim of abuse. even the only victim in this thread, or in this post.

you drop in and suggest that your aunt's story might be some premise for this one despite their being absolutely no similarities whatsoever as some way to call attention to the idea that sometimes people lie (no shit), and now try and play victim while indignantly and dismissively assuming your story somehow gives you authority over the subject. And to finish it, you randomly draw conclusions on someone else's story without any rationale other than your own experience and make disrespectful assertions along the way.

Sorry you had it rough. get over yourself. you weren't the only one.

chris98251

Reaction score
Uncle Si":w1mgslk3 said:
chris98251":w1mgslk3 said:
Uncle Si":w1mgslk3 said:
chris98251":w1mgslk3 said:
After, yeah defend the idiot, I will bet money that it was a series of abuse that should have been stopped long before, I would also bet the Mom was beaten at times as well. As I have said I have lived it and have scars still physically to prove it, my only consolation is he was murdered in Florida not long ago.

Best to end this before I get pissed off to where I do something overly emotional.

"after" what?

There you go again, inferring your own story in some hapless defense of your assumptions. You're not the only that's lived through it. You have no idea the story I'm telling, and yet you make baseless assertions.

I don't care if you get pissed or not. You're assumptions are careless, disrespectful, selfish and ignorant.

But yeah, lecture me.

My assumptions are having been in it and seen that battered women usually have a fear of reporting their male person in their life beating their kids as well, your the one dispesecting, be beaten with a bread board till you have no skin thats not purple from your ankes to your neck, never the face that would show in school, be forced to walk across a floor of broken glass, be thrown down stairs, be forced to watch your mom smacked around till she gave up her money stash for food location and threatened with your kids are next. Be locked inside the back of a Boxed truck. That's what someone 8 to 12 years old dealt with. Yes I am so careless and ignorant and selfish.

The fact is that a reported incident may get the wrath, but is that worse then continued abuse?

Not even sure why you are questioning whether anything compares to continued abuse? Where did you draw that from?

you are extremely careless, ignorant and selfish if you think you're the only victim of abuse. even the only victim in this thread, or in this post.

you drop in and suggest that your aunt's story might be some premise for this one despite their being absolutely no similarities whatsoever as some way to call attention to the idea that sometimes people lie (no shit), and now try and play victim while indignantly and dismissively assuming your story somehow gives you authority over the subject. And to finish it, you randomly draw conclusions on someone else's story without any rationale other than your own experience and make disrespectful assertions along the way.

Sorry you had it rough. get over yourself. you weren't the only one.

Hey you win, hope you feel superior with that.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Chirs & Si Look,

You are both arguing from emotional perspectives that are valid but over an issue that may or may not have anything to do with this event.

Whenever there is a system - there are flaws. Humans are imperfect, they make mistakes. Or, often the system is engineered one way and then someone uses those elements to take advantage of for themselves.

I have seen abusers flout and run rings around the system. I knew a woman that was abused, tried to leave multiple times, left, got restraining orders and nothing worked. We finally had to take the guy to a cabin where we convinced him we would remove his eyes but keep him alive if we saw him near her again. Apparently, the only thing that would work on him was what I call The Healing Power of Cruelty.

On the other hand, I know a model that faked her own rape. Including injuring herself in order to sell the story. Only because I knew she had done this four times before - when the guy's lawyer contacted me about it I provided them the information. He was lucky, because he was almost screwed.

I've seen both tens of times, rescued some, went after others. The system is imperfect and you have to work with what there is.

I myself have lost a house and a car to false accusations. But those are things, the worst part was losing the dog. But it was one person, the issues never arose again with anyone else and I eventually replaced the things I had lost - (except the dog :( )

There is a saying, "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". You don't fight people on their own turf. Same thing with victimizers & abusers. Just get the hell out before they drag you into their swamp.

McCoy sounds like a piece of work. So does she. Maybe it is fair then.

If she steals stuff, she steals it. He was an idiot trying to get his stuff back. Learn from the experience and move on. Legally evict her, yes it takes time but it eventually happens. Trying to punish her won't work and it is never worth it.

If you see a red flag and you are in a relationship, you need to leave. It is almost never worth it otherwise. Don't try to salvage your things, protect your stuff or anything else. Get out, then figure out what legal recourse you have. McCoy left, but he is worried about his house - which is stupid. And if he did orchestrate the robbery he is even more stupid.

She certainly fits a profile, but so does he. It sucks what happened to Si's cousin and I hope to god she is OK now. (Sometimes you have to just take the guy to the cabin to fix it yourself). And whatever must have happened to Chris. But, these people have probably an easier path to recover from this than either of your instances. McCoy can move forward and I am sure she will find someone else to pay rent for a pretty girl. They will both probably find this cycle repeating with someone else later.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I'm not there so not my place to say he's innocent or guilty, let the law handle that but IF he beat a dog into kidney failure and hit his kid and this woman sat there by his side and the friends all kept quiet until it got to her, happy to let him skate because they were benefiting then they all have a hand to play in this alleged incident. I'm sick of this well it didn't happen to me so I don't have to do anything then cry and act outraged when it happens to them...a piece of garbage isn't going to stop at others it'll eventually get to you step up and be a better human being from the beginning.

bigcc

Reaction score
Dude got his nickname from his mom because he would one minute be laughing and happy, the next sad and crying...

Imo that fits the possibility of dog/child beating (as I'm sure he was, what an odd thing for a mother to do), but not an elaborate plan to rob her in his own house.

If I had to take a guess I'd go with the goon suggestion previously stated if he had any involvement, but as I continue to read about this the less sense it makes to me he'd be involved.

HansGruber

Reaction score
I wish I lived in this happy fantasy land some of these posters seem to live in, where nobody ever hurts themselves or anyone else for monetary gain. I'm kinda stunned by that, actually. In fact, it is completely normal for people to hurt themselves for money. Ever heard of insurance fraud?

After reading the details of the case, there is no doubt in my mind that Lesean McCoy had nothing to do with it. He was having this gold-digging deadbeat evicted from his property, and she was due in court the following day (after the assault). Why would anyone go through all the legal hassle and expense of an eviction, only to sabotage their own suit by having the defendant assaulted? It makes zero sense. Any landlord whose had to go through the laborious, painful process of evicting some loser knows how brutal that is. It's very obvious that this waste of oxygen saw her gravy train coming to an end and decided to do something about it. I hope she is found out, publicly humiliated, and never has children. We need less "humans" like her in the world.

chris98251

Reaction score
This seems to be happening more and more frequently the last few years. Gold diggers going after money willing to defame to get a settlement.

HansGruber

Reaction score
chris98251":gpe2jdtw said:
This seems to be happening more and more frequently the last few years. Gold diggers going after money willing to defame to get a settlement.

They've always been there. If you make good money, have 7 figures plus in your portfolio, you've always gotta look out. About half the women out there are completely useless gold diggers looking for their gravy train. And this world is full of desperate wealthy men willing to enable that kind of stuff, so many of them feel there's nothing wrong with it.

Warning sign - they're hot, have a closet full of designer clothing, drive a decent car, wear expensive jewelery but have never held a real job in their life and have about as much substance as cotton candy, with an IQ in the 80-90 range.

I learned my lesson early. Generally don't date the "hot" ones, and if they don't offer to go Dutch on the first few dates, I dump the hoe. They're never worth the trouble.

This lowlife piece of garbage going after Lesean is the perfect example. Go read the reports. That is a sad waste of oxygen right there. A pathetic excuse for a human. She earned that beating and it actually made me laugh reading about it. Karma's a bitch sometimes.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
"about half the women out there"

"She earned that beating"

And there you have it

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
It is an interesting window into the different perspectives here. It is also kind of besides the point.

The salient factor is whether or not LeSean did it, and more importantly, whether it can be proven.

There are certainly a number of reasons it could reasonably not be him.

The issue is whether the NFL should be dealing with this, since the law should be deciding it.

I don't believe you give the accuser the benefit of the doubt in any instance with the exception of children, and then that is to separate the child from the danger so you can investigate. It does not mean you disregard accusations but it does mean you listen, investigate and then check for patterns of behavior to validate, in the absence of proof.

At this point, unless there are existing patterns of this behavior with other SOs, there needs to be proof. A picture is not proof unless that picture shows the accused in the act. In this instance, he was verified as being in another city at the time of the attack. We KNOW he did not do it himself, or the accuser would have identified him. She didn't.

So this entire accusation depends on whether a single statement, threat or not, is enough to verify he orchestrated this. That does not even come close. So short of someone in the room that can confirm he did this? He gets the benefit of the doubt.

Even more so given they were already scheduled to go to court to evict her and she has every motivation to orchestrate this attack herself both as punishment and as a means of protecting her ability to live in a house she does not own or pay rent to remain in.

Hans is right about those kinds of girls though. I have known a ton of them. LeSean is actually lucky, some of the worst those girls, (Note: lots are ex-strippers or 'dancers' ), accuse guys of rape to punish or extract value from them. All he is potentially losing is rent and maybe some endorsements. It could be a lot worse. And he has the financial means to fight the accusations - lots of guys don't.

chris98251

Reaction score
HansGruber":2g1wjnlq said:
chris98251":2g1wjnlq said:

They've always been there. If you make good money, have 7 figures plus in your portfolio, you've always gotta look out. About half the women out there are completely useless gold diggers looking for their gravy train. And this world is full of desperate wealthy men willing to enable that kind of stuff, so many of them feel there's nothing wrong with it.

Warning sign - they're hot, have a closet full of designer clothing, drive a decent car, wear expensive jewelery but have never held a real job in their life and have about as much substance as cotton candy, with an IQ in the 80-90 range.

I learned my lesson early. Generally don't date the "hot" ones, and if they don't offer to go Dutch on the first few dates, I dump the hoe. They're never worth the trouble.

This lowlife piece of garbage going after Lesean is the perfect example. Go read the reports. That is a sad waste of oxygen right there. A pathetic excuse for a human. She earned that beating and it actually made me laugh reading about it. Karma's a bitch sometimes.

Agreed about the diggers, growing up a lot targeted the family to try to get something, I can remember a half a dozen situations where we got I am pregnant but we will settle situations, that would be the Mom and Daughter trying to go after money. Shake ass show boobs hope to get a big payday and do nothing the rest of your life seems to be what is taught to many.

Latest posts