Jon Gruden and Mark Davis

chris98251

Reaction score
He's on his way to being more Crypt Keeper then Al was, at least Al didn't start showing his fangs till he was in his 70's.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
HAhaha….look at the pic of Sweezy in the background....

Chapow

Reaction score
How on earth does a grown man have that hair cut?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Chapow":1b9vd4yq said:

I call it the "No Friend Effect."

None of us would get away with a haircut like this, cause first time we saw our friends at golf or poker night, they'd rank on us mercilessly.

Davis has no friends, only people who have been swinging from his pubes since he was born who are too afraid to tell him he looks like an idiot with that haircut.

Same reason you see famous people with horrible dye jobs or plastic surgery, no friend was there to tell them they look ridiculous.

Keep it real people. Always keep it real.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3idyl6pk said:
Chapow":3idyl6pk said:

I call it the "No Friend Effect."

None of us would get away with a haircut like this, cause first time we saw our friends at golf or poker night, they'd rank on us mercilessly.

Davis has no friends, only people who have been swinging from his pubes since he was born who are too afraid to tell him he looks like an idiot with that haircut.

Same reason you see famous people with horrible dye jobs or plastic surgery, no friend was there to tell them they look ridiculous.

Keep it real people. Always keep it real.

I think you can shorten it down to "he's a man, but he's not a grown man."

chris98251

Reaction score
Well you would think he was a cheap bastard, he has not bought a bigger bowl to cut his hear since he was 12..

Thinking about it, I am sure he has a person that does his hair, can you imagine the laughter when he leaves that place every time.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":1d3irmzb said:
Well you would think he was a cheap bastard, he has not bought a bigger bowl to cut his hear since he was 12..

Thinking about it, I am sure he has a person that does his hair, can you imagine the laughter when he leaves that place every time.

There's no way he pays for that haircut does he?

Gotta be a blind gardener or he does it himself...............alone...............in the dark.................while doing jumping jacks.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If they ever decided to do a remake of the Wizard of Oz, they could cast Mark Davis as the scarecrow. This way they would save $$ on makeup.

635997116749427241 C02 MARK DAVIS 77025448 Scarecrow wizard of oz

mrt144

Reaction score
Gruden is gonna be a complete laugh riot and lead many glorious losing seasons. Book it.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Maulbert":66xq0p4y said:
Chapow":66xq0p4y said:

The insane thing is he travels 500 miles for that haircut.

This is a link to the story, it has an F-bomb in it's title so I masked it.

Now I just feel bad for him. Well almost. :)

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
mrt144":3pb14d7y said:
Gruden is gonna be a complete laugh riot and lead many glorious losing seasons. Book it.

Exactly how I feel.

I love Gruden as a commentator and football historian, but as a coach his only success was from Dungy's players.......and then it was a slow decline into failure until he quit coaching.

I'd be shocked if he has success in Oakland/Vegas, football is not a sport you can just take a decade off, come back and not miss a beat. It takes day in and day out year after year submersion.

mrt144

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1jq94kb0 said:
mrt144":1jq94kb0 said:

Exactly how I feel.

I love Gruden as a commentator and football historian, but as a coach his only success was from Dungy's players.......and then it was a slow decline into failure until he quit coaching.

I'd be shocked if he has success in Oakland/Vegas, football is not a sport you can just take a decade off, come back and not miss a beat. It takes day in and day out year after year submersion.

Im particulalry looking forward to seeing how 'throw the gameof football back to 1998' (paraphrase of Gruden) will work out.

He has Cable so the path is set.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Is the only reason he has his hair like that because his hairline has receded that far? It looks worse than when people combover to hide the recession and that looks bad enough!

Latest posts