Go Niners!

James in PA

Reaction score
poly1274":27xtz7to said:
Sherman’s fault they lost
Well if they wouldn’t have called it on Sherman they would have called it on the guy who sacked Erin. It would have been a personal foul for causing Erin to wince in pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rlkats

Reaction score
adeltaY":15thq4ph said:
God damn I'm pissed. Packers still ahead of us in the WC race and of course the niners are happy because they continue on their high draft pick trajectory.

Screw that high pick. The refs had this in the damn bag the whole time. The play clock ran out on Rodgers 4 GD times and callled only once. Then the BS illegal touch in Sherman. Oh ya that int that hit the damn ground. I’m done with the NFL. It’s built to protect the “ Legend” QB from getting his ass kicked by a 1-5 team.

poly1274

Reaction score
James in PA":8r01sxqg said:
poly1274":8r01sxqg said:
Well if they wouldn’t have called it on Sherman they would have called it on the guy who sacked Erin. It would have been a personal foul for causing Erin to wince in pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though #26 is terrible, he should had switched places with him and cover Adams. I Saw him switched places with him and cover Adams like 1 play.

That's why it doesn't make sense for Sherman to be in Seattle. Against GB Sherman was covering GB's #3 or #4 WR and Rodgers never threw in that area. I always believed he should match up with their best WR. He's a fraud.

poly1274

Reaction score
adeltaY":2ohfeqfo said:
[*]
poly1274":2ohfeqfo said:

Yup, not the fact that #26 can't cover Adams, CJB threw an awful (maybe) INT, or that the Niners kept punting from the shadow of their own goal line in the fourth quarter, it was a ticky-tack holding call!

So glad that that PoS Sherman cost his new team a game, we really made the right call in getting rid of that asshole. Am I doing it right?

Ur 1-5 and ur trying to win the game and threw an int in the last minute. I'm fine with that because they did their job and scored 30 points. And as again with whoever covering Adams, let Sherman cover him the WHOLE GAME.

adeltaY

Reaction score
That would've been more fun to watch but alas we got the usual sides coverage.

Also I don't think Sherman is good enough to shadow at this point in his career.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
rlkats":1rbqbwne said:
adeltaY":1rbqbwne said:
God damn I'm pissed. Packers still ahead of us in the WC race and of course the niners are happy because they continue on their high draft pick trajectory.

Screw that high pick. The refs had this in the damn bag the whole time. The play clock ran out on Rodgers 4 GD times and callled only once. Then the BS illegal touch in Sherman. Oh ya that int that hit the damn ground. I’m done with the NFL. It’s built to protect the “ Legend” QB from getting his ass kicked by a 1-5 team.

If you hike it right around zero (meaning within a quarter second after) they let it go. They always have and I have zero problems with that.

As for the illegal touch, it was the exact same call that brought back the pick six and let the 9ers beat the Lions. If you didn't hate it then you dont hate it now, and either way the team has the same record.

As for the INT I thought it hit the ground too, but that was a blown call that helped the 9ers. If it's an incompletion best case scenario is Pinion punts and pins them inside the 10, which is what the INT did.

SF49r

Reaction score
I'm more frustrated at the DBs getting torched than the officiating tbh we still had opportunities after that call on Sherman.

Boycie

Reaction score
adeltaY":22yt6hpa said:

That's fine. We will take care of them at home. They have the Rams, and the Pats on the road so those should be two losses right there so I am not too concerned about them, but it sucks that the Niners couldn't close the deal last night.

94Smith

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":305nri1v said:
adeltaY":305nri1v said:
We will take care of them at home. They have the Rams, and the Pats on the road so those should be two losses right there so I am not too concerned about them, but it sucks that the Niners couldn't close the deal last night.

Seahawks have the Rams again and the Chiefs. Those games cancel each other out, although you guys get the Chiefs at home. Lots of teams in the wild card race right now. Should be an interesting couple of months.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3blbwpbj said:
Greg Mabin, not DBs.

It was like watching Dontae Johnson.
Ward also made his customary three or four complete assignment breakdowns where he peaks in the backfield and forgets he has a third of the field to cover.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":1isgvy0v said:
adeltaY":1isgvy0v said:

That's fine. We will take care of them at home. They have the Rams, and the Pats on the road so those should be two losses right there so I am not too concerned about them, but it sucks that the Niners couldn't close the deal last night.

Of all the games the Rams have left, I am most confident that we will absolutely wreck the Packers next week, even with them having a bye.

I can't even imagine them stopping us once.

I'll really want that game too - Rodgers is undefeated against the Rams.

rlkats

Reaction score
Ramfan128":pze16rty said:
Ace_Rimmer":pze16rty said:
adeltaY":pze16rty said:

Of all the games the Rams have left, I am most confident that we will absolutely wreck the Packers next week, even with them having a bye.

I can't even imagine them stopping us once.

I'll really want that game too - Rodgers is undefeated against the Rams.

Please please please wreck that damn Rodgers. No injuries, just pop the dudes mental bubble.