Which opposing fan would you most like to have a beer with?

Which opposing fan would you most like to share a beer with? (If you had to lol).

• Red Alice

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Marvin

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Popeye

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Ctrcat

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Guido

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Ringless

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I voted for ringless but only if he brings his hot girlfriend.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rjdriver":20uce0ss said:
I just realized that I made a huge faux pas of not including Donkospurt as a separate choice.
And his mom/wife cinnamon girl.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3d9ggula said:
rjdriver":3d9ggula said:
I just realized that I made a huge faux pas of not including Donkospurt as a separate choice.
And his mom/wife cinnamon girl.

Haha....i change my vote to that crazy fun Denver fan Cinamon girl! That was some crazy stuff. A beer with her would be entertaining.

RedAlice

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1a0ks55z said:
Okay, so here I am TDY in San Diego and working almost every day. In fact, I worked last Sunday, M-F this week, I'm working both days this weekend, then M-F next week (each one is a 10-hour swing shift). Meaning, I should REALLY not be working next weekend when the lambs visit The Clink. Therefore, there needs to be a viewing by at least several of us to watch the game at a bar. Who's down for such a thing? I'm actually fun to watch football with, I swear.

You do KNOW i would buy you a beer in San Diego? Absolutely.

Hit me up.

I have invited the Hawk fans in my Fantasy leagues to watch the Week 5 game together. If you want to join us, let me know.

I will host and welcome any and all of you when you are in my town - always.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
RedAlice":73xeo8te said:
:179417:

Awww...I would have a beer with any of you, cuz any of us who spend this much time obsessing about the team we love: are obviously super cool and fun. :0190l:

I picked Marvin though, cuz he has managed to simultaneously love his team and enjoy our other NFCW teams same way I feel I do.

And RamsFan128 - maybe it’s the cyborg number name? Cuz i certainly would love a beer w you too.

Haha...possibly.

You've been here longer than me and posted more though so I'm not too surprised.

How did you become a Rams fan?

homerun1970

Reaction score
She was dropped on her head. :sarcasm_off: No actually she is who I chose, been here a long time and is class. Also I could learn from most of the fans on this list. I follow the Seahawks always have but not in the depth you all get into. I'm passionate not crazed. Guido as well If I could have chosen two.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I OBJECT!!!

RedAlice is a woman and we'd always rather hang with the fairer gender of the species!!

J/K. I picked her too. :D

homerun1970

Reaction score
Well Marvin although she may have been dropped she still didn't end up a 9er fan. If I actually drank would tilt one with you also.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":14858pl4 said:
RedAlice":14858pl4 said:
:179417:

Awww...I would have a beer with any of you, cuz any of us who spend this much time obsessing about the team we love: are obviously super cool and fun. :0190l:

I picked Marvin though, cuz he has managed to simultaneously love his team and enjoy our other NFCW teams same way I feel I do.

And RamsFan128 - maybe it’s the cyborg number name? Cuz i certainly would love a beer w you too.

Haha...possibly.

You've been here longer than me and posted more though so I'm not too surprised.

How did you become a Rams fan?

I grew up in Arizona. Suns. Barkley is my love, I finally met him at an event for work and in our pic I’m barely up to his ribs. It’s adorable.

I was already a forever Rams fan when the Cards came. All my younger cousins are Card fans, we have a great time each year in AZ when we play. Was cheap when Rams were losing, not so much now as winner buys after game drinks and I have a lot of cousins.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":3b5exwme said:
I OBJECT!!!

RedAlice is a woman and we'd always rather hang with the fairer gender of the species!!

J/K. I picked her too. :D

I am up in SF a lot for work.

If you ever want to have a drink w a girl dropped on her head...first round on me.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also, I can’t member who Guido is. He seems fun.

Where did he go?

Fan of which team?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":2wripsso said:

Where did he go?

Fan of which team?
Guido is a Saints fan..
You need archives to read up on the Hawks hat journey.
He is a class act.He hasn't posted as much since Les
passed.I hope all is well with Guido..

RedAlice

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2qq8vhc6 said:
RedAlice":2qq8vhc6 said:

Where did he go?

Fan of which team?
Guido is a Saints fan..

Ah, Saints fan. Some of the best then.

I’m sure I would adore him. So hoping I can make the Rams@Saints this year, it is my favorite city of all I’ve been to for a game and I’ve only been there for non Rams games. Love their fans on game day.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":3uv0rusj said:
IndyHawk":3uv0rusj said:
RedAlice":3uv0rusj said:

Where did he go?

Fan of which team?
Guido is a Saints fan..

Ah, Saints fan. Some of the best then.

I’m sure I would adore him. So hoping I can make the Rams@Saints this year, it is my favorite city of all I’ve been to for a game and I’ve only been there for non Rams games. Love their fans on game day.

Hopefully it is on Halloween. It was a great time for me when we played and I went to the game then. Mardi Gras and Halloween are the hard party timeframes in that realm. I stayed at a motel across the street from their practice facility in Metairie.

Of course that is if you are into that kind of a concerning timeframe. Remember that they have a lot more thefts and dangerous times when they party too hardy.

Enjoy your game.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Now I have to be in Vegas on Nov 4th.

But, I may be watching this week w a Hawk fan. :179417:

Enjoy your bye week all of you!!! I am still wondering which game the Rams will lose.

none? The next one?

Oh how the years shift.

ETA: if the Rams first loss is to the Niners (which I doubt) you will at least have a witness to my meltdown.

ringless

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2zqfhyj8 said:
I already tipped one with Ringless. He is a pretty cool dude.
He has a set of priorities that works for him....that is all I can say about it.

Would like to hook up with Marvin once or so just cause he is a decent poster with a lot of insight in his team...and he watches our team a bit too.

RedAlice is ok in my book too.

Hey hope you're doing well! That was a fun day and of course another day Seattle owned us at home!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ringless":1anlk7n9 said:
Seahawkfan80":1anlk7n9 said:
I already tipped one with Ringless. He is a pretty cool dude.
He has a set of priorities that works for him....that is all I can say about it.

Would like to hook up with Marvin once or so just cause he is a decent poster with a lot of insight in his team...and he watches our team a bit too.

RedAlice is ok in my book too.

Hey hope you're doing well! That was a fun day and of course another day Seattle owned us at home!

I am doing ok. It was a good day to be out and about. Life is good.