Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Division Rivals

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Division Rivals
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:15 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:Uhh, so I know the Packers D sucks, but the Niners offense looks pretty good, especially compared to expectations with CJB.

Considering our defense hasn't exactly been lighting it up, I'm actually concerned about this game. Niners have now played the Chargers and Packers tough on the road...this game will probably be closer than many expect.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:24 pm
  • I think it helps out the rams that this game got flexed out of SNF. This team always shows up to play in primetime. I expect a hard fought game all the way to the end but we blow it on some BS turnover just like every other game this season.
    SF49r
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:48 am
  • SF49r wrote:I think it helps out the rams that this game got flexed out of SNF. This team always shows up to play in primetime. I expect a hard fought game all the way to the end but we blow it on some BS turnover just like every other game this season.

I think the NFL will be upset that they took that game off primetime.

The Bengals never show up in primetime games and the Niners have been in every game this year (save for maybe the Chiefs, but still made it somewhat competitive) and are at home. That coupled with the Rams defense playing below expectations, it will probably be a high scoring competitive game like last years Thursday game.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:10 pm
  • adeltaY wrote:Uhh, so I know the Packers D sucks, but the Niners offense looks pretty good, especially compared to expectations with CJB.

I think some positives the 49ers can take from this season are that the offensive line is playing really well , Breida has looked really good, we have the number 3 rushing offense, and CJ doesn't completely suck.
    94Smith
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:05 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Uhh, so I know the Packers D sucks, but the Niners offense looks pretty good, especially compared to expectations with CJB.

Considering our defense hasn't exactly been lighting it up, I'm actually concerned about this game. Niners have now played the Chargers and Packers tough on the road...this game will probably be closer than many expect.

There is zero chance my Niners make it a game. We have to many issues on D. I just think the run game will open up big plays down field. Our D makes to many mental mistakes on D that creates tons of big plays. I do hope they play solid and make it a good game. But my confidenance is shot.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:41 am
  • rlkats wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:
    adeltaY wrote:Uhh, so I know the Packers D sucks, but the Niners offense looks pretty good, especially compared to expectations with CJB.

There is zero chance my Niners make it a game. We have to many issues on D. I just think the run game will open up big plays down field. Our D makes to many mental mistakes on D that creates tons of big plays. I do hope they play solid and make it a good game. But my confidenance is shot.

McVay is an offensive genius but he's not perfect. No way the Broncos should have stopped us once, yet we only scored 23 points.

Zeurlein is back for this week, so that will likely automatically mean more points - but the overall point is, McVay tried to force the pass when Denver was conceding the run.

Having said that, I don't necessarily see the Niners stopping the Rams either. But the Rams defense hasnt played well enough for me to confidently say we'll stop the Niners either.

I'd love the Rams to get a blow out - the past three weeks have been a little stressful. But I don't see it this week. Our defense has given up big pass plays for three weeks running now - and the Niners actually have a pretty good offense even with Beatheard.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:14 pm
  • Amazing seeing the difference in what changing a coaching staff can do for a team lol. Wonder who we will choose with the 1st pick in the draft heh
    ringless
    NET Veteran

Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:44 pm
  • ringless wrote:Amazing seeing the difference in what changing a coaching staff can do for a team lol. Wonder who we will choose with the 1st pick in the draft heh

I'm guessing Fitz's replacement..
    Will Dissly
    2018 Adopt a rookie
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:26 pm
  • ringless wrote:Amazing seeing the difference in what changing a coaching staff can do for a team lol. Wonder who we will choose with the 1st pick in the draft heh

My Niners are fighting hard for that pick lol
    rlkats
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:42 pm
  • Ramfan128 wrote:
    rlkats wrote:
    Ramfan128 wrote:

McVay is an offensive genius but he's not perfect. No way the Broncos should have stopped us once, yet we only scored 23 points.

Zeurlein is back for this week, so that will likely automatically mean more points - but the overall point is, McVay tried to force the pass when Denver was conceding the run.

Having said that, I don't necessarily see the Niners stopping the Rams either. But the Rams defense hasnt played well enough for me to confidently say we'll stop the Niners either.

I'd love the Rams to get a blow out - the past three weeks have been a little stressful. But I don't see it this week. Our defense has given up big pass plays for three weeks running now - and the Niners actually have a pretty good offense even with Beatheard.

It WILL be a blow out. Beathard can't handle pressure. He can't sense it. He's going to fumble the ball four times probably. Especially because the Rams will be able to pressure with four guys.
    5_Golden_Rings
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:52 am
  • I am learning that it is way easier to make funny comments about your team when they are losing.
    When you get to Helllll, John. Tel em Daisy sentcha.
    RedAlice
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:28 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information