Division Rivals

Ramfan128

Reaction score
adeltaY":lftjslb8 said:
Uhh, so I know the Packers D sucks, but the Niners offense looks pretty good, especially compared to expectations with CJB.

Considering our defense hasn't exactly been lighting it up, I'm actually concerned about this game. Niners have now played the Chargers and Packers tough on the road...this game will probably be closer than many expect.

SF49r

Reaction score
I think it helps out the rams that this game got flexed out of SNF. This team always shows up to play in primetime. I expect a hard fought game all the way to the end but we blow it on some BS turnover just like every other game this season.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
SF49r":8razl1zf said:
I think it helps out the rams that this game got flexed out of SNF. This team always shows up to play in primetime. I expect a hard fought game all the way to the end but we blow it on some BS turnover just like every other game this season.

I think the NFL will be upset that they took that game off primetime.

The Bengals never show up in primetime games and the Niners have been in every game this year (save for maybe the Chiefs, but still made it somewhat competitive) and are at home. That coupled with the Rams defense playing below expectations, it will probably be a high scoring competitive game like last years Thursday game.

94Smith

Reaction score
adeltaY":24po1zbd said:
Uhh, so I know the Packers D sucks, but the Niners offense looks pretty good, especially compared to expectations with CJB.

I think some positives the 49ers can take from this season are that the offensive line is playing really well , Breida has looked really good, we have the number 3 rushing offense, and CJ doesn't completely suck.

rlkats

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1wbmu37j said:
adeltaY":1wbmu37j said:

Considering our defense hasn't exactly been lighting it up, I'm actually concerned about this game. Niners have now played the Chargers and Packers tough on the road...this game will probably be closer than many expect.

There is zero chance my Niners make it a game. We have to many issues on D. I just think the run game will open up big plays down field. Our D makes to many mental mistakes on D that creates tons of big plays. I do hope they play solid and make it a good game. But my confidenance is shot.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
rlkats":58m3fkd3 said:
Ramfan128":58m3fkd3 said:
adeltaY":58m3fkd3 said:

There is zero chance my Niners make it a game. We have to many issues on D. I just think the run game will open up big plays down field. Our D makes to many mental mistakes on D that creates tons of big plays. I do hope they play solid and make it a good game. But my confidenance is shot.

McVay is an offensive genius but he's not perfect. No way the Broncos should have stopped us once, yet we only scored 23 points.

Zeurlein is back for this week, so that will likely automatically mean more points - but the overall point is, McVay tried to force the pass when Denver was conceding the run.

Having said that, I don't necessarily see the Niners stopping the Rams either. But the Rams defense hasnt played well enough for me to confidently say we'll stop the Niners either.

I'd love the Rams to get a blow out - the past three weeks have been a little stressful. But I don't see it this week. Our defense has given up big pass plays for three weeks running now - and the Niners actually have a pretty good offense even with Beatheard.

ringless

Reaction score
Amazing seeing the difference in what changing a coaching staff can do for a team lol. Wonder who we will choose with the 1st pick in the draft heh

IndyHawk

Reaction score
ringless":31ta71bb said:
Amazing seeing the difference in what changing a coaching staff can do for a team lol. Wonder who we will choose with the 1st pick in the draft heh
I'm guessing Fitz's replacement..

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":23ciqb8w said:

My Niners are fighting hard for that pick lol

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Ramfan128":vcpk42te said:
rlkats":vcpk42te said:
Ramfan128":vcpk42te said:
adeltaY":vcpk42te said:

McVay is an offensive genius but he's not perfect. No way the Broncos should have stopped us once, yet we only scored 23 points.

Zeurlein is back for this week, so that will likely automatically mean more points - but the overall point is, McVay tried to force the pass when Denver was conceding the run.

Having said that, I don't necessarily see the Niners stopping the Rams either. But the Rams defense hasnt played well enough for me to confidently say we'll stop the Niners either.

I'd love the Rams to get a blow out - the past three weeks have been a little stressful. But I don't see it this week. Our defense has given up big pass plays for three weeks running now - and the Niners actually have a pretty good offense even with Beatheard.
It WILL be a blow out. Beathard can't handle pressure. He can't sense it. He's going to fumble the ball four times probably. Especially because the Rams will be able to pressure with four guys.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I am learning that it is way easier to make funny comments about your team when they are losing.

Fade

Reaction score
Fade":2mssatpr said:
RAMS (11-5)

The Rams are going to have some serious turnover on their O-Line next off-season. The honeymoon of being the surprise team is over. It's going to be tough sledding from here on out for them. They have the talent to do it this year, but could definitely see them having some troubles in the not too distant future.

If Whitworth gets hurt or declines a lot this year. Which isn't out of the question at 36 yrs of age (37 in December). It could lead to a ripple effect of problems for the team. I am looking forward to this season to watch how it plays out.

SEAHAWKS (10-6)

The new OC & O-Line Coach have completely revamped Seattle's stale attack. Division opponents are going to have a harder time preparing for the Seahawks Offense than in season's past.

Pete is pretty good at building defenses, so when that happens again they will be Super Bowl contenders again. For now they must settle for being playoff contenders.

49ERS (9-7)

Shanahan is the best play caller in the sport. Jimmy is going to be great. My questions for the 9ers reside strictly on defense. I don't have a lot faith they can build a championship defense at this juncture. They will have to outscore teams.

CARDINALS (7-9)
A team in transition. Josh Rosen must pan out for them or they are going to be cellar dwellers for years to come.

Overall the NFC WEST is slowly but surely forming back into the strongest division in the NFL like it was a few years ago.

It is looking like I got the Seahawks right.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Fade":22fur3u0 said:
Fade":22fur3u0 said:
RAMS (11-5)

The Rams are going to have some serious turnover on their O-Line next off-season. The honeymoon of being the surprise team is over. It's going to be tough sledding from here on out for them. They have the talent to do it this year, but could definitely see them having some troubles in the not too distant future.

If Whitworth gets hurt or declines a lot this year. Which isn't out of the question at 36 yrs of age (37 in December). It could lead to a ripple effect of problems for the team. I am looking forward to this season to watch how it plays out.

SEAHAWKS (10-6)

The new OC & O-Line Coach have completely revamped Seattle's stale attack. Division opponents are going to have a harder time preparing for the Seahawks Offense than in season's past.

Pete is pretty good at building defenses, so when that happens again they will be Super Bowl contenders again. For now they must settle for being playoff contenders.

49ERS (9-7)

Shanahan is the best play caller in the sport. Jimmy is going to be great. My questions for the 9ers reside strictly on defense. I don't have a lot faith they can build a championship defense at this juncture. They will have to outscore teams.

CARDINALS (7-9)
A team in transition. Josh Rosen must pan out for them or they are going to be cellar dwellers for years to come.

Overall the NFC WEST is slowly but surely forming back into the strongest division in the NFL like it was a few years ago.

It is looking like I got the Seahawks right.

Well done.

Latest posts