Beastmode!

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
94Smith":gifz98rs said:
Wow you guys are really harsh on some of the greatest Seahawks ever. Guys who got you your first ring! Sherman, screw him. Beast mode, traitor. Earl, greedy . I guess things will change when they retire , but man.

It’s almost intolerable at times and bizarre. Some fans write revisionist history around here and as you can see, will go out of their way to try to diminish former Hawks’ current success. Personally I’m loving it that Lynch is doing well and enjoy seeing him still playing.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I can't believe Derek Carr threw a pick from the one-yard line rather than giving it to Beast Mode. Especially since he said in front of live cameras that he'd never do such a thing:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/matt_accatatta/status/1049060907433820162[/tweet]

James in PA

Reaction score
Beastmode apparently has a pretty serious injury. If this is it, glad he shared the field with the Hawks for his final game. Hope to see you in the HOF someday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toffee

Reaction score
James in PA":bo12x6tq said:
Beastmode apparently has a pretty serious injury. If this is it, glad he shared the field with the Hawks for his final game. Hope to see you in the HOF someday!

his final game? That is sad!

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
907Hawk":2cp2yqed said:
poly1274":2cp2yqed said:
0 chance he gets to HoF
Lynch is about to become one of the top 25 rushing leaders of all time and you say "0 chance" take another swig of that hateraid. :irishdrinkers:

This is why hacking on Beastmode is stupid. He was one of the greatest Seahawks to put on the uniform. We'd all love to see him in the Hall of Fame, right? Right? Every yard and touchdown he gets from now until he hangs 'em up for good works toward that.

I get it; we all hate the Raiders. Old grudges and rivalries die hard. And Beastmode could have spent his final seasons with us. It's easy to get all butthurt about that. So hey, if you really don't want to see him in the Hall, carry on., folks.

toffee

Reaction score
Maulbert":2fglexur said:
Who cares. He chose to turn his back on his teammates. Screw him.
SoulfishHawk":2fglexur said:
I don't have to do anything. He's no longer a Hawk. Time to move on.

I have moved on after he turned his back on the team.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I will always love the guy, shoot, if he gets 200 yards and they lose, great. He did next to nothing in the game in London.

Latest posts