Eagles Rams

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
LOL! Fake punt, refs call it complete when it obviously hit the ground. Eagles have to challenge...

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Nice to see former players doing well - against other teams.

This game is entertaining and helping to take the sting out of today's loss.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
The Rams struggle with teams that can run the ball. If they get matched up with one in the playoffs, they might have a short run. Rams have struggled with only 19 points in the last 7 quarters.

minormillikin

Reaction score
If Rams lose this, they could also lose first round bye and potentially have their first playoff game against... The Eagles.

This and a zillion other things are possible.

MrThortan

Reaction score
If the Eagles end up winning this it just shows that you can't count any team out. Would have preferred a Rams' victory though.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Why are people on here rooting for the Eagles? The Rams are in the playoffs and we are in direct competition with the Eagles for the wildcard! That Eagles win was not good for the Seahawks in any way. That is taking the rivalry a little too far.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Meh, If it takes all other teams to get in the playoffs because we can't take care of our own business then maybe we shouldn't be in. I have no problem rooting for the Eagles to win. Seattle can earn it and get themselves in, they don't need any help. We're still a year or two away, given we upgrade the roster in key spots, from making any noise in the tournament anyway.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Crizilla":2iwx5c8z said:
do seahawks own the tiebreaker with philly?
Why are you worried? There's no way they lose two.

But just for your information, it will be best head-to-head in common games, which are, if I'm not mistaken:

Minnesota (Seattle 1-0, Philly 0-1)
Carolina (Seattle 1-0, Philly 0-1)
Rams (Seattle 0-2, Philly 1-0)
Cowboys (Seattle 0-1, Philly 0-2)

Seattle: 2-3
Philadelphia: 1-4

So it looks like Seattle has the tiebreaker.

But I could be wrong. Might have missed something.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
peppersjap":2xdg965m said:
Why are people on here rooting for the Eagles? The Rams are in the playoffs and we are in direct competition with the Eagles for the wildcard! That Eagles win was not good for the Seahawks in any way. That is taking the rivalry a little too far.
I'm pretty sure the Eagles cannot take Seattle's playoff spot - IF it's a head to head tiebreaker.

Seattle has a better common opponent record, and the Eagles-Rams game was the last one the two teams share.

If it's a three-way tie, the first relevant tiebreaker is still common games. It's the best, and then it repeats. So it seems to me that Seattle will bounce Philadelphia out of it no matter what. The Eagles are playing for the sixth seed, and can't get it if Seattle is the sixth seed.

chris98251

Reaction score
If we can't win it outright at this point we shouldn't be there. We have everything in our favor.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Everything ive seen is thecseahawks just need one win. Doesnt matter what anyone else does