A long-forgotten, NFC West rivalry

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":38b23kg8 said:
Maybe Peters should shut his pie hole. He has looked horrible for weeks now. Getting burnt like a pile of toast over and over again. Shut up and play ball. Overrated.

Any Rams players you don’t think are over-rated?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2wsye8yv said:
BlackandGolden":2wsye8yv said:
Ramfan128":2wsye8yv said:
No disrespect to Saints fans on this forum, but I can't really hang over there at Saintsreport.

The funniest part to me is that they think the Rams are giving the Saints bulletin board material when Payton is the one who started all this. Still no clue what's going to happen in this game. I have PTSD from the Saints dropping 45 on us and looking unstoppable - their offense has been much worse than that lately but still have trouble seeing us stopping them.

With how our run game exploded versus Dallas, it's hard to imagine that repeating as well.

I’ve seen your thread over there and you’ve had pretty good things to say. They just aren’t used to other teams fans coming on their board. The way I see it, these forums are intended for football discussion and we are all football fans.

Thanks.

All signs point to a Saints win - they're at home, they've never lost a playoff game at home, they have the better QB, we've shown no answers for Thomas or Kamara in the last two regular season games we played, Goff's been struggling consistently, Saints are statistically a better team.

Rams will need McVay, Goff and the D to step up, and we'll need to be able to run the ball. I'm fairly confident in McVay, the D and the run game.

At this point in the year every fan is going to pick their team to win, obviously - but I don't feel great about it.

Dude!!!!

Rams may win or lose, but you need a parachute now!!!

What Rams board is your normal?

All signs???!!!!

OP
OP
BlackandGolden

BlackandGolden

Reaction score
Ramfan128":c5v7ajcg said:
BlackandGolden":c5v7ajcg said:
Ramfan128":c5v7ajcg said:
No disrespect to Saints fans on this forum, but I can't really hang over there at Saintsreport.

The funniest part to me is that they think the Rams are giving the Saints bulletin board material when Payton is the one who started all this. Still no clue what's going to happen in this game. I have PTSD from the Saints dropping 45 on us and looking unstoppable - their offense has been much worse than that lately but still have trouble seeing us stopping them.

With how our run game exploded versus Dallas, it's hard to imagine that repeating as well.

I’ve seen your thread over there and you’ve had pretty good things to say. They just aren’t used to other teams fans coming on their board. The way I see it, these forums are intended for football discussion and we are all football fans.

Thanks.

All signs point to a Saints win - they're at home, they've never lost a playoff game at home, they have the better QB, we've shown no answers for Thomas or Kamara in the last two regular season games we played, Goff's been struggling consistently, Saints are statistically a better team.

Rams will need McVay, Goff and the D to step up, and we'll need to be able to run the ball. I'm fairly confident in McVay, the D and the run game.

At this point in the year every fan is going to pick their team to win, obviously - but I don't feel great about it.

One of the main things I’m going to be looking for today is how well both teams do in the trenches. The Saints offensive line has been plagued by injury lately, while the Rams’ D-line has not.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Marvin49":plh3un9w said:
GeekHawk":plh3un9w said:
Remind me please - which decade/century was that in again?

I know this may be a shock to many Seahawk fans, but the NFC West did actually exist before they were a member of it.

LONG rivalry. Rams-Niners was always a big one. I remember those clashes between the Niners and Saints. Niner got the better of them for awhile there, but the remnants of those teams history is all over the NFL.

I ain't just talking about the West Coast offense either. I'm talking about the Dome Patrol, Pat Swilling, Rickey Jackson, Vaughan Johnson, and my favorite, Sam Mills. Who was their LB coach?

Vic Fangio.

Vics gotten great LB play nearly everywhere. Now he gets Miller and Chubb. LOL.

Rams - Saints - Falcons - Niners.

I miss those days.

Aww, these whippersnappers too much for you grandpa?