Rams vs Saints

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":2yeszu4p said:
JRobinson":2yeszu4p said:
hawk45":2yeszu4p said:
nutluck":2yeszu4p said:
As a Rams fan I am glad they are going to the SB, but I am not happy with that ref'ing we had in this game and it takes a lot of the joy out of them winning. I would have much rather the call been made and things fall how they would and hope the rams still come back and win it, on a few second drive after the Saints scored or a FF or something.

Yeah it isn't ideal for self aware Rams fans to now feel like this run is tainted and hear about it nonstop for 2 weeks.

They're better off than saints fans but it isn't great for either fan base IMO.

Are you kidding me?

Do you think we care if we "hear it" from all they naysayers and outsiders? Do you think the Patriots cared about "Deflate Gate"?

We played a hard fought game and battled back to beat them..

I don't give a flying crap about one call when there were multiple calls missed and others called that weren't there. Its easy to speculate that the Saints would have won if 'this happened' or 'that happened'. What if they wouldn't have thrown the ball on first down for an incomplete pass? What if Woods wouldn't have slipped on the turf just before OT?

We won.

And it's not anywhere near as clear a case of open fraud as this... it's a bad call by replacement refs that had no bearing on the ultimate outcome of the season.

And still we have to hear about it... forever.

The Golden Tate touchdown was legit. The false narrative was driven by hogwash media imbecilism.

JRobinson

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":c2kn3dep said:
JRobinson":c2kn3dep said:
hawk45":c2kn3dep said:
nutluck":c2kn3dep said:
As a Rams fan I am glad they are going to the SB, but I am not happy with that ref'ing we had in this game and it takes a lot of the joy out of them winning. I would have much rather the call been made and things fall how they would and hope the rams still come back and win it, on a few second drive after the Saints scored or a FF or something.

Yeah it isn't ideal for self aware Rams fans to now feel like this run is tainted and hear about it nonstop for 2 weeks.

They're better off than saints fans but it isn't great for either fan base IMO.

Are you kidding me?

Do you think we care if we "hear it" from all they naysayers and outsiders? Do you think the Patriots cared about "Deflate Gate"?

We played a hard fought game and battled back to beat them..

I don't give a flying crap about one call when there were multiple calls missed and others called that weren't there. Its easy to speculate that the Saints would have won if 'this happened' or 'that happened'. What if they wouldn't have thrown the ball on first down for an incomplete pass? What if Woods wouldn't have slipped on the turf just before OT?

We won.

This will follow your team FOREVER.

Do you know how many times Seahawks fans have to hear about the "Fail Mary"... and we never even got to the Superbowl that season, but every year somebody brings up the fact that we robbed a game and it was run over and over and over on NFL network and ESPN for 5 straight years, and still is whenever we play the Packers. Seahawk fans get all defensive... and it eats at us...

And it's not anywhere near as clear a case of open fraud as this... it's a bad call by replacement refs that had no bearing on the ultimate outcome of the season.

And still we have to hear about it... forever.

If you think you are slipping away with this and it will be forgotten, you've got your head so far up your ass it's not even funny.

Hate to break it to you, but they'll be rubbing your nose in that shit no call for the rest of your NFL viewing life, and in this case, deservedly so.

Ask me if I care...

acer1240

Reaction score
BlackandGolden":4819pdw5 said:
Congratulations to the Rams, they deserve it.

You are all class.

No, they didn't deserve it. That was the biggest screwjob since Montreal or XL

JRobinson

Reaction score
hawk45":wzg3qz7u said:
JRobinson":wzg3qz7u said:
Unless you wear a striped shirt no, you didn't, neither did your team.

CBS broadcast team pilloried the refs and flat out said the Rams don't deserve to go to the championship. Get used to hearing it.

The Rams showed pluck but the game was over if that call is made. Over.

What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

Did Goff make plays when it mattered most?

PI or not PI, we did enough to win and thanks to the blown call, we were given a better opportunity to do so.

acer1240

Reaction score
JRobinson":1k8m5v11 said:
hawk45":1k8m5v11 said:
JRobinson":1k8m5v11 said:

CBS broadcast team pilloried the refs and flat out said the Rams don't deserve to go to the championship. Get used to hearing it.

What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

PI or not PI, we did enough to win and thanks to the blown call, we were given a better opportunity to do so.

Ffs...are you actually saying that your team won that game?

JRobinson

Reaction score
acer1240":2242m5dq said:
JRobinson":2242m5dq said:
hawk45":2242m5dq said:
JRobinson":2242m5dq said:

What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

Did we? Because last I checked we are going to the SB.

Don't speculate that they would have made a field goal and run out the clock. Chances are they would have... but again, thats speculating... we've seen chip shots get blocked.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
JRobinson":oy9zxfdy said:
acer1240":oy9zxfdy said:
JRobinson":oy9zxfdy said:
hawk45":oy9zxfdy said:

What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

Don't speculate that they would have made a field goal and run out the clock. Chances are they would have... but again, thats speculating... we've seen chip shots get blocked.

Yep going to the super bowl*...congrats.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Cyrus12":39awmngu said:
JRobinson":39awmngu said:
acer1240":39awmngu said:
JRobinson":39awmngu said:
What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

Yep going to the super bowl*...congrats.

Hahahaha well done

chris98251

Reaction score
JRobinson":17b8knle said:
acer1240":17b8knle said:
JRobinson":17b8knle said:
hawk45":17b8knle said:

What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

Enjoy your tainted trip and your tainted NFC Conference Championship, I hope the Patriots get you again and then toast you so you can calim your practices were filmed again and that you were robbed.

You have no class and should be banned as a troll also.

Saying that about the Patriots is like walking on glass shards, but you personally I think would deserve it.

JRobinson

Reaction score
chris98251":358svjt4 said:
JRobinson":358svjt4 said:
acer1240":358svjt4 said:
JRobinson":358svjt4 said:
What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

Enjoy your tainted trip and your tainted NFC Conference Championship, I hope the Patriots get you again and then toast you so you can calim your practices were filmed again and that you were robbed.

Saying that about the Patriots is like walking on glass shards, but you personally I think would deserve it.

You're just mad,... and thats ok.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1087135251510501377[/tweet]

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Biscanebay12":gcnq5665 said:
Waa waa, Aints got away with PIs, holds, horse collars all game long. The whole prior to the game was all about the possibility of Brees going out with a SB win.

If it was your team you would be pissed too.

But yea you play devils advocate, whatever makes you feel better.

JRobinson

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":2ijcg3sg said:
Biscanebay12":2ijcg3sg said:
Waa waa, Aints got away with PIs, holds, horse collars all game long. The whole prior to the game was all about the possibility of Brees going out with a SB win.

If it was your team you would be pissed too.

But yea you play devils advocate, whatever makes you feel better.

Yup.. but its not.

but.....

Id be upset that I had a 13 point lead and blew it.

Id be upset that Peyton threw it on first down instead of running it to take a TO away from the Rams.

Id be upset that Michael Thomas only got 36 receiving yards.

Id be upset that the Rams "terrible run defense" only allowed Ingram/Kamara 46 years rushing combined.

Id be upset that we brought pressure on Goff and he converted to his TE Higbee twice.

Id be upset that Greg Zurlien nailed two bomb FGs.

... shall I continue?

BHawk28

Reaction score
JRobinson":28uwgg38 said:
hawk45":28uwgg38 said:
JRobinson":28uwgg38 said:

What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

you sure are talking a lot for not caring*

*figgur it out lol

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JRobinson":y6z28592 said:
hawk45":y6z28592 said:
JRobinson":y6z28592 said:

What was the score...

Were we down 13?

Did we stop the run?

Did we shut down Thomas?

You came on here specifically for the confrontation and gloating.

How very... you

chris98251

Reaction score
JRobinson":1oo3bqry said:
chris98251":1oo3bqry said:
JRobinson":1oo3bqry said:
acer1240":1oo3bqry said:

Ive done nothing to be banned. Ive honored everything 'Uncle Si' has said in threads as well as in private messages.

I have not said one word in this forum, or even the SHACK.. CHRIS98251 guy... to deserve a ban. No verbal personal insults or anything directed and ANY ONE OF YOU.

You're just mad,... and thats ok.

Not mad, disgusted.

chris98251

Reaction score
Biscanebay12":2m4xwqom said:
With all the butthurt in here you'd think the Hawks lost today.

No, we understand what it feels liked to get jobbed by the officials all to well, if you were a fan of the Seahawks you would understand that.