So, who is everyone rooting for?

Boycie

Reaction score
Tough call who to root for in this game.

Normally I would pull for the Rams because I hate the Pats, but I feel I just can't this time around because of the trolling Ram fans who seemed to show up on our board once their team became relevant.

Am I the only one feeling like this?

Mindsink

Reaction score
Reasons to root for Pats.

1.) The no-call.

2.) Gurley posting a photo of him swapping jerseys with a ref. Classless.

3.) Ndongsucka Suh. Dirty player.

4.) Goff and McVeigh. I just don't like their faces.

5.) Rams fans being brought back to earth will be glorious.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I now have no choice but to root for an asteroid to strike the 50 yard line after the national anthem.

Did I say that out loud?

kidhawk

Reaction score
I can't root for the rams after getting there the way they did (although if it were to happen to the Seahawks, I'd take it), and I can't root for the Patriots, so I'll probably just get some squares and root for scores and a good game.

James in PA

Reaction score
Pats. Lambs only there because of complete BS no-call. Also, Suh is a total bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3pxyd4mz said:
Don’t care. Not watching.

Same...

Im just not interested.

I may be would have if the Chiefs won

kobebryant

Reaction score
Really just hoping for another excellent game, and I’m cool with either team winning.

The Pats- I enjoy greatness and appreciate seeing it in real time; Rams- these aren’t the super hateable Jeff Fisher Rams, this team plays an enjoyable brand of football and it’d be cool to see such a young head coach win the Super Bowl. It’s not their fault the refs screwed up and the players seem to be acknowledging it.

chris98251

Reaction score
The thing is for the Ram's fans if they admitted the gift and took it for what it was it would be one thing, one here did and kudos to him or her, the rest ask like they deserved it and were butt hurt they didn't get other calls.

For those fans I hope the Belichek curse infests them again, make sure you check those locker rooms and practice fields for listening devices, cameras and long range cameras so your walk thrus and practices are not being taped :)

I can't wait for a couple weeks of Dickerson, Faulk, Warner, and others to bring abck Spygate and how they are preparing for the Patriots not to spy on them this time.

Not one player, or an owner or location is there from that time, but it will be in their heads regardless.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Not watching the Super Bowl this year, but I hope the Pats win for all the reasons stated above plus the negative impact it will have on 49er, Cowboy and Stealer fans.

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3g6yvyko said:
Seahwkgal":3g6yvyko said:

Same...

Im just not interested.

I may be would have if the Chiefs won

Me three. NOT watching and don't give a shit. :pukeface:

HawkGA

Reaction score
Won't watch the game (couldn't tell you the last time I watched a Super Bowl . . . oh wait, yes I can, it was Seahawks-Patriots, but I've long had a begrudging respect for the Patriots. That kind of dominance is just amazing. Plus Belichick is an Econ major, which I like to bring up when I teach.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Rams- Cory Littleton, Marcus Peters ex huskies, Johnny Hekker is from near Seattle and I loved Cooper Kupp in college (even if he's out). Hard not to route for Sean McVey too.

Suh and Talib is a negativealong with the fact the Rams seem to have our number but BB, Brady, Kraft, Edelman are bigger negatives, plus i'm still salty about XLIX. Also want the west coast team to win.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2kypmwi2 said:
Agreed. I have absolutely no interest in this one. Even if NO had won, I still wouldn't be interested. I really can't stand NO. The only team left yesterday I was pulling hard for was KC. As far as I'm concerned, this SB will be the lamest I can remember since I was old enough to understand football.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Another SB like last year that will go un-watched. Don't watch games where I could care less about either team winning and have better things to do with my time than watch a game routing against someone else.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, considering the Rams were handed the Super Bowl by the refs, I guess Pats. But, very little interest, but I'll still watch. Neither team deserves to be in this game regardless. If Ford lines up on his side of the ball, KC wins the game on a Pick. What a joke.