GURLEY Is a FRAUD

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
3 carries for 4 yards. 2 easy completions that were dropped with 1 of them being picked. MVP.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Straight from the horses mouth himself.

Exposed.

Reporter: "Were you hurt, what happened?"

Gurley: "No. I didn't play good, I didn't deserve to be in there. CJ was in there, he did his thing. Everybody held me down..."

https://streamable.com/u0z4n

Anyone still think Gurley is great?

BubbaGump

Reaction score
I read an article about this and was just amazed! This was the biggest game of his life and he folded! Now he wants a chance at the biggest game there is? I wonder how Rams fans are feeling about this? You didn’t see CJ Anderson fold. That kid has been making the most of his opportunity there. I lost so much respect for Gurley on Sunday.

getnasty

Reaction score
I'm not sure he folded, he did drop to passes no question but he only got 4 carries of the ball. McVey is a idiot for not getting him the ball more its not like CJ Anderson was doing anything and if were really debating wheather CJ Anderson is even close to Gurley then your an idiot.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
getnasty":3o4d7bak said:
I'm not sure he folded, he did drop to passes no question but he only got 4 carries of the ball. McVey is a idiot for not getting him the ball more its not like CJ Anderson was doing anything and if were really debating wheather CJ Anderson is even close to Gurley then your an idiot.

Not sure this is on the coach. When Gurley got his chances he was terrible. Coach benched him (or he benched himself)

El Caliente

Reaction score
I think McVay got cute Sunday and it nearly hit him in the ass. If they lose to the Saints every armchair qb is saying “this is the biggest blunder since Belichick sat Butler.”

getnasty

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1aqm3qyh said:
getnasty":1aqm3qyh said:

Not sure this is on the coach. When Gurley got his chances he was terrible. Coach benched him (or he benched himself)

He ran the ball 4 times! Maybe a little early to pull a MVP candidate and one of the best if not the best running backs in the league. Sure he had the drops too but still questionable at best. If Anderson was lighting the world on fire then yeah maybe but he wasnt doing anything either.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
getnasty":58udy3kh said:
We are not Debating if CJ Anderson is better than Todd Gurley. I was stating earlier in the thread that CJ has been making the most of the opportunity he is has been given with the Rams. I do believe that Gurley folded in that championship game. This was the biggest game of his career and he did not show up. I was surprised seeing him on the sidelines watching the game and showing nothing! I would think a player of his caliber would be jumping up and down screaming to get back in. He was not. The announcers were pointing out how he is just standing there. You can also use the term “checked out” to describe how he was during the championship game. I’m a fan of the Seahawks and of football. Like I said earlier I lost some respect for Gurley on Sunday.

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":6bb4b2xm said:
LOL @ Gurley's response. Wow.

Waiting for Alice's response. :)

Definitely not impressed w his play recently.

Very happy we have C.J.

Gurley hasn’t been the same since the bye, and I thought a lot of it was due to the knee injury but he says he’s not hurt.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
getnasty":my3ikc3r said:
Maybe a little early to pull a MVP candidate and one of the best if not the best running backs in the league.
LOL, delusional. Marshawn would have had like 2300 yards and 18 TDs behind the 2018 Rams O-line while in his prime.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2gfqrid2 said:
The only Fraud is the Rams being handing a Super Bowl on the worst call in playoff history :roll:
We had at least one worse call than that in Super Bowl XL, IMO.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
Seymour":1ehn1e2u said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1ehn1e2u said:
Fade":1ehn1e2u said:
11 carries 28 yards. MVP.

Most Valuable Poser?

Or......

Most Valuable

The pretenders pretenders 447311

The hits keep coming!

For 2 months all Gurley has done is prove me right.

In the end it just boils down to what I have seen for a while, going back 2+ seasons, and why I eventually created the post. He isn't special, he gets what is blocked up. He is a product of the scheme and O-Line play. He has very good speed for a back of his size, but he plays small.

The Rams made a horrible $45M guaranteed mistake.

And the Rams will be paying Goff more money than what Russell Wilson will sign for this off-season -> next off-season.

All While an aging, and expensive O-Line in front of Goff that will assuredly take several steps back in the not too distant future making Goff's life much more difficult than it is now.

He does have McVay though, but no cap space to build a team. McVay can scheme the O sure and they will be fine on that side of the ball in the end, but he can't scheme a D. The Rams are paying big money to the defense, with Wade Phillips guiding it, and they still are just average as a defense. They are going to suck bad on defense in 2 years. Once the war chest of assets they compiled over the years that they have spent already are burnt up.

They have no cap space going into the off-season with major players to sign.

So they have 2 choices:

1) Backload the contracts and keep these players. Which is what I hope they do as I want their future cap ruined.

- Rodger Saffold (10M+ APY)
- Suh (10M+ APY)
- Lamarcus Joyner (10M+ APY)
- Donte Fowler Jr. (EDGE player entering his prime who has played well with the Rams, could go for a lot.)

- CJ Anderson is a lesser UFA than above but will get decent money in Free Agency.

Only 35M in cap space with only 39 players on the roster.

- Goff & Kupp (If Kupp bounces back of course) will be signing huge extensions next off-season.

-or-

2) Let most of them walk and take a step back as a team.

Either scenario I think the Seahawks will beat them out for the Division next year. The Rams better get their Championship in Feb. because it is going to be a long time before they get a crack at another.

The 49ers more than likely will be the bigger threat to the Seahawks in 2 years. The 9ers just have to improve their secondary as their D-Line is very well built already, and they will be adding another blue chip pass rusher in this upcoming draft with a high 1st round pick. Shanny just has to keep doing what he is doing on offense, and they will be contenders.

They have more cap space, and better draft capital than the Rams to do just that.

All thx to Gurley for being paid like he is the truth when he is not. :2thumbs:

Todd Gurley will be the gift that will keep on giving. He can't be cut next year unless the Rams want to lose another 7.6M (June 1ing him would screw up the future cap, and limit UFA signings in 2020 so I don't think they will do that.)

So if they wait until 2020 and cut him the Rams save a measly 4.65M and have to take a $12.6M dead money hit, ouch.
2021 it doesn't get much better. Not until 2022 when they would save $10M with only a $4M dead money hit.

Absolutely brutal for the Rams.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":49630o35 said:
SoulfishHawk":49630o35 said:
The only Fraud is the Rams being handing a Super Bowl on the worst call in playoff history :roll:

The offsides across from Locklear that was then called holding on Locklear.

Just change that 1 call and the Seahawks are the champs.

Throw in the joke DJax OPI, and the Seahawks win comfortably.

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1l85zga6 said:

One of the best things is you have something new to hate!

RedAlice

Reaction score
All of you in this thread.

You all are mad.

If it was the Hawks. You watched the game, you know all the missed calls in regulation, the other team had the chances in OT, etc.....

What would you do right now?

Would you be mad and yelling as you are now? Would you be screaming that Hawks don’t deserve a SB?

RedAlice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":si16073q said:
SoulfishHawk":si16073q said:

I answered your call out.

Answer my last post.

Latest posts