So, who is everyone rooting for?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The Rams.

I love the way they made it to the Super Bowl. The more butthurt people are about one silly no call the harder I will root for them.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Rooting Pats. Unbelievable what was allowed to happen at the end of that Rams v. Saints game.

fenderbender123":1eupxpg4 said:
The Rams.

I love the way they made it to the Super Bowl. The more butthurt people are about one silly no call the harder I will root for them.

Par the course.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because a call that ANYONE WITH EYES can see cost the Saints a Super Bowl makes people butt hurt. :roll:

snackdaddy

Reaction score
I understand the hate for this Superbowl on this board. I remember when the Patsies and Seahawks played. It reminded me of this analogy:

"If I were in a barrel of shit up to my neck and someone threw a bucket of puke at me, would I duck? Which one would I prefer?"

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The gorilla on DonkeyKong. I want to see some of them football players out do Mario.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Go Pats. Tremendous respect for what that team has done. Brady, best to ever lace them up.

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
I'm rooting for NE to win with a big asterisk. Rams get jobbed worse then XL. Then we get to laugh at the Rams crying. We also get to hear everyone rip NE for being gifted a tainted SB.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Mindsink":80r0xmx1 said:
Reasons to root for Pats.

1.) The no-call.

2.) Gurley posting a photo of him swapping jerseys with a ref. Classless.

3.) Ndongsucka Suh. Dirty player.

4.) Goff and McVeigh. I just don't like their faces.

5.) Rams fans being brought back to earth will be glorious.

The Gurley pic is a fake photo shop. That’s your number 2?

:179417:

ETA: Rams fans back to earth? From where, Hell? We haven’t even gone anywhere yet.

RedAlice

Reaction score
HawkinInLA":1oxdriq4 said:
I'm rooting for NE to win with a big asterisk. Rams get jobbed worse then XL. Then we get to laugh at the Rams crying. We also get to hear everyone rip NE for being gifted a tainted SB.

Its amazing what McVay has done so fast.

The refs mistakes don’t change that.

Rams are good. Losing the SB won’t change that.

So not sure how they’re could be Rams crying. This is the beginning.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Not watching that trash of a game...hope the ratings suck! Go Pat's because more rings for Tom and maybe he finally retires. Cant hope for the Rams just because...and also they have no business being in that game...NFC champions*

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
RedAlice":173bj6dl said:
HawkinInLA":173bj6dl said:

Its amazing what McVay has done so fast.

The refs mistakes don’t change that.

Rams are good. Losing the SB won’t change that.

So not sure how they’re could be Rams crying. This is the beginning.

So if the refs screw the Rams out of a SB you would not be upset because they are still a good team? And you don't think Rams fans would be crying about how the refs screwed them over? I think you missed my point.... :2thumbs:

Ramfan128

Reaction score
The hate for the Rams on this board is insane. Makes me feel like we've arrived.

If the Seahawks made the Super Bowl like the Rams did, you guys would be reacting just like me. The Saints deserve to be in the Super Bowl? How? All they had to do was stop the Rams. Then all they had to do was score in OT. And it's completely logical to ask about other missed calls if that's all people are going to focus on. It's incredible that people only want to talk about the one missed call in a game of many, and in a game where the Rams had so many more penalties called on them.

I've never in my life heard so much outrage for a team that was able to take the lead in an NFL playoff game with 100 seconds left. I would be blaming my defense long before the refs for that missed call.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Ramfan128...you are mistaken...you are hearing...to quote conan..."the sound of no one giving a s_ _ _".

Go back and read more at this site to find "true" hate. Or get some backbone if you think there is hate here.

OP
OP
Boycie

Boycie

Reaction score
Ramfan128":23dn1tym said:
The hate for the Rams on this board is insane. Makes me feel like we've arrived.

If the Seahawks made the Super Bowl like the Rams did, you guys would be reacting just like me. The Saints deserve to be in the Super Bowl? How? All they had to do was stop the Rams. Then all they had to do was score in OT. And it's completely logical to ask about other missed calls if that's all people are going to focus on. It's incredible that people only want to talk about the one missed call in a game of many, and in a game where the Rams had so many more penalties called on them.

I've never in my life heard so much outrage for a team that was able to take the lead in an NFL playoff game with 100 seconds left. I would be blaming my defense long before the refs for that missed call.

That "one play" would have extended the drive, and would have eaten the clock, and possibly result in a TD, to which the Rams would not have been able to come back from.

94Smith

Reaction score
I am rooting for the Rams. I love their offensive scheme. Also, Aaron Donald is a generational player who deserves a Super Bowl . I have not rooted for the Patriots since they played the Rams the first time.

chris98251

Reaction score
The Rams don't deserve it the Saints do, the disdain Rams fan's again mistake as hate is for them, the lack of accepting of the gift they got and the defense of it as if they somehow earned it or it didn't happen.