Rams vs 49ers

ringless

Reaction score
:snack:

10-10... The 49ers just aren't as good as they like to believe....

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
RedAlice":13fvz1j4 said:
Rams are currently facing their worst enemy this year: half time.

You guys are really stepping up to the competition. It's too bad for the injuries, I thought it would have been a great story line to have STL and AZ being really competitive this year.

I hope you guys win of course, and I know next week is going to be a challenge against this team!

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
This is the ugliest game I have ever seen by the 49ers.... This offensive line.... They are lucky to even be in the game

MB12

Reaction score
Can we have a screenshot of Kaps face. 9ERS SUCK

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
There is just really no way they can win the division. They are not going to pass Seattle and AZ.... PLus AZ has tie breakers over them as well. Division, Conference, head to head.... SF just isnt that good this year.. They really arent

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
ringless":1u9q6hn9 said:
There is just really no way they can win the division. They are not going to pass Seattle and AZ.... PLus AZ has tie breakers over them as well. Division, Conference, head to head.... SF just isnt that good this year.. They really arent

We lost from a goal line fumble. The same team that beat SEA. Dont get too full of yourself. Its nice to win, enjoy it while it lasts, but once we get healthy, without a doubt we will make the wild card. Cardinals arent scaring anybody in the playoffs.

At the end of the year, your name still is still relevant.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Wow ..I never saw this coming and they lost in Santa Clara..Weird year in football is all I can say..

rlkats

Reaction score
ringless":21c24t9p said:

Is that your professional opinion or just what we all have been saying all year. This loss is no surprise to me. They have no identity and have no fire.

rlkats

Reaction score
Congrats rams fans great defense today.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
rlkats":pb5bcc05 said:
ringless":pb5bcc05 said:

Is that your professional opinion or just what we all have been saying all year. This loss is no surprise to me. They have no identity and have no fire.

I really tried to keep giving them the benefit of the doubt, and each week even in their wins they were never impressive. This game they can say it was close, but it wasn't. They were never even competitive. So many mistakes, after mistakes... They just don't have discipline on that team. Kap is not clutch, Kap is actually the third best QB in the division... A lot of you were saying that, I just try not to jump too far ahead...

I know a lot of 49er fans are blaming the refs, but the refs gave them a lot of help. They took away the TD from a fumble recovery, a no call on a body slam etc... They jsut played a bad game, and that's all their is to it. I doubt this team makes the playoffs....

SF49r

Reaction score
Not blaming the loss on the refs but this has got to be the worst officiated game I have seen in a long time. Terrible calls on both teams

SF49r

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2baxdmao said:
rlkats":2baxdmao said:
Congrats rams fans great defense today.

They have a sneakily good team, there. Their defense can keep them in it and Fisher can and will capitalize on your mistakes. We learned that two weeks ago.

Still though, I look at the niners schedule and see at LEAST 3 more losses, and up to 5 more losses. Niners aren't making the playoffs this year, and Harbs is the same as gone. The dream is over. You lost, boys.
The season is not over, you can't just look at the schedule and mark games as automatic wins or losses, any given sunday. They could lose every single game and end up going 4-12 or they can go on and win every single game and go 12-4, let the season play out.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
This is about as embarrassing for the 49ers as Seattle losing on a fake punt.

If Kaepernick doesn't fumble (or SF doesn't get stopped on 3 consecutive 1st and goal plays) they are in gimme FG range taking the game to OT.

Pathetic for San Francisco! Good job Rams!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Gratz Alice and Rams fans on the win. Niners didn't deserve it.

Not making an excuse as Niners got a big call in their favor on the Gore fumble, but I really need to know how that Crabtree catch wasn't a TD. Nearly the entire ball was over the goal line when he made the catch.

Not complaining...I'd honestly like an explanation that makes sense. It seems like the spent so much time looking whether he caught the ball that they didn't look at WHERE he initially caught the ball.

SF49r

Reaction score
Marvin49":1j02fsaz said:

Not making an excuse as Niners got a big call in their favor on the Gore fumble, but I really need to know how that Crabtree catch wasn't a TD. Nearly the entire ball was over the goal line when he made the catch.

Not complaining...I'd honestly like an explanation that makes sense. It seems like the spent so much time looking whether he caught the ball that they didn't look at WHERE he initially caught the ball.
Jerome Boger

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SF49r":2uph9bmj said:
Marvin49":2uph9bmj said:

Jerome Boger
There is not a dumber sounding guy in the league. The way he explained offsetting, I am not sure he knows any of the rules.