The Santa Clara 49ers implosion is imminent!

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
feel free to add-on any good material to this if u need to. and mods move this to the shack if u have to. so far what ive dug up tonight is pure gold. :stirthepot:

>a strong showing of leadership from their fearless leaders after their loss...
>kaepernick http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Kaepe ... 55bb49a095
>harbaugh http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Harba ... 073d86c773

>steve youngs analysis of the 49er players disposition
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/11/03 ... ed-broken/

“There’s really nothing to really put my finger on other than sometimes teams just get lost,” Young said. “I walked away yesterday saying ‘Boy, that team is not even close to what the teams they were the last couple years. Ready to take things on deep into January.’

>about their lackluster, fairweather fans :177692:
http://www.sfgate.com/sports/ostler/art ... 867541.php
In Seattle on Sunday, it was cold and rainy and the opponent was the dismal, winless Raiders. Yet the grandstands at CenturyLink Field remained packed throughout the game. The Seattle fans not only stayed at their seats, but — like college kids — they stood the entire game, an enthusiasm unknown to mankind.

The best seats in Seattle, between the 30-yard lines, require seat-license fees of $10,000 to $50,000 per fanny. That means that many of those people standing, in the rain, to watch the Raiders, are millionaires.

Meanwhile, where were the 49ers’ fans? Thousands were MIA. It was sunny in Santa Clara, but not hot. A high of 64. Apparently, in the cozy confines of the Big Wok, 64 is warm enough to drive fans out of their seats.

Where do they go? To private clubs beneath the stands, wasting away again in Margaritaville? To shaded concourses? Home to their gated mansions?
make sure u read some of the fans comments at the bottom of the article. pure gold.

>losses creating self-doubt, and self-doubt creating cracks within the 49er organization
http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_268 ... -zone-woes
Two of the 49ers' offensive leaders, however, expressed concerns postgame. Frank Gore, the franchise's all-time leading rusher, demanded the 49ers "make our minds up" about the offense's fluctuation between a run-oriented unit and a pass-friendly scheme. Left tackle Joe Staley chimed in about the team's "penalties, dumb blocks, dumb techniques, dumb schemes."

>webzones new "Do you believe Colin Kaepernick is the answer at QB?" thread
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... er/page37/
so the is poll is sitting currently at a 43% for "no", lmao. this is the same qb their organization just gave 100m to. and nearly 40 pages of bickering in 1 day for this sole thread... jeez...

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Tap dance on their grave when they are buried.

Still two games with them though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm not quite ready to write them off yet, but it's getting close.

Gore questioning the direction of the offense is nothing new, but Steve Whiner......, er Young saying what he said is. And it seems very telling.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":xgj9kjkv said:
I'm not quite ready to write them off yet, but it's getting close.

Gore questioning the direction of the offense is nothing new, but Steve Whiner......, er Young saying what he said is. And it seems very telling.

I feel its all hyperbole though. If Kaep doesnt fumble there they are 5-3 and the narratives change (like a 180 degree turn, not just a "well we snuck out with that one") maybe papering over a hole, but still.

OP
OP
seatownlowdown

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Uncle Si":fadiqatm said:
If Kaep doesnt fumble there they are 5-3 and the narratives change (like a 180 degree turn, not just a "well we snuck out with that one") maybe papering over a hole, but still.

they mustered a total of 10 whopping points at home on sunday. their offense is horrid. there is nothing that scares me about them if im an average defense. if u watched that game, it was like many other 49er games this year, where their defense held them in the game only for the offense to flush a "W" down the toilet.

so that "if" doesnt matter too much. that 5-3 would be an incredibly shaky 5-3. and since we are living in the land of "if", what if we didnt have to play in san diego in 120 degree temps? what if we hadnt let romo complete a 23 yard pass on 3rd and 20? what if we didnt have so many injuries? if can only go so far in the real world my friend.

as a disclaimer, i know my hawks team this season isnt near the level of last years. and frankly, im ok with that reality. im pissed about some things, but its out of my hands. i enjoyed the hell out of last season and also see they players/leadership we've lost since. so my expectations have been lessened. watching this 49er implosion is the gift that keeps on giving for me. all the laughable, self-cannibalizing comments generated by that useless fanbase is getting my rocks off, this in part because of the prior smack those same fans directed towards us. that effing pedestal theyve been sitting on is getting real wobbly at the moment hehehehe. so much for their "quest for 6" talk this season. :snack:

anyway, i think youre missing the point of the thread already. some people just will try to bring balance and humility to anything/everything, and its COMPLETELY unnecessary when talking sports. sports are manufactured/sold for entertainment/money making purposes

sometimes u just gotta relax and have fun at somebody elses expense. stop being this guy > :3-1: and be more like :0190l:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I wouldn't point and laugh so hard...have you been reading these forums lately?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
seatownlowdown":2oo7y8oh said:
Uncle Si":2oo7y8oh said:
If Kaep doesnt fumble there they are 5-3 and the narratives change (like a 180 degree turn, not just a "well we snuck out with that one") maybe papering over a hole, but still.

they mustered a total of 10 whopping points at home on sunday. their offense is horrid. there is nothing that scares me about them if im an average defense. if u watched that game, it was like many other 49er games this year, where their defense held them in the game only for the offense to flush a "W" down the toilet.

so that "if" doesnt matter too much. that 5-3 would be an incredibly shaky 5-3. and since we are living in the land of "if", what if we didnt have to play in san diego in 120 degree temps? what if we hadnt let romo complete a 23 yard pass on 3rd and 20? what if we didnt have so many injuries? if can only go so far in the real world my friend.

as a disclaimer, i know my hawks team this season isnt near the level of last years. and frankly, im ok with that reality. im pissed about some things, but its out of my hands. i enjoyed the hell out of last season and also see they players/leadership we've lost since. so my expectations have been lessened. watching this 49er implosion is the gift that keeps on giving for me. all the laughable, self-cannibalizing comments generated by that useless fanbase is getting my rocks off, this in part because of the prior smack those same fans directed towards us. that effing pedestal theyve been sitting on is getting real wobbly at the moment hehehehe. so much for their "quest for 6" talk this season. :snack:

anyway, i think youre missing the point of the thread already. some people just will try to bring balance and humility to anything/everything, and its COMPLETELY unnecessary when talking sports. sports are manufactured/sold for entertainment/money making purposes

sometimes u just gotta relax and have fun at somebody elses expense. stop being this guy > :3-1: and be more like :0190l:

Thanks professor, but we have like 9 threads at the expense of the 9ers already. not sure anyone's missing the point of another one...

but rock on kid

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Who cares about the 49'ers? I'm much more concerned with the up and growing threatening rival Cardinals. There's a team in need of a melt-down, starting now.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, AZ. gets the Hawk and 9er beating Rams at home this week, and S.C. has to go to N.O. who seem to have righted the ship.

Hoping for a double meltdown.

Cartire

Reaction score
Im still concerned about us playing them when they have a fresh Bowman and Smith playing. They will have zero season strain on them.

Largent80

Reaction score
Here is a good one from that thread.....The Window isn't officially closed but most likely. Might take 1 season to retool the offensive line, say Goodbye to fellas like Gore & Justin. I would consider looking into dealing 1 of our 3 Linebackers.

Looks like we are stuck with Kaepernick so aren't even going to bother going down that route.

:lol:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Jeez....

While you are dancing one the "grave" of the Niners, might want to look up at the division leader whose up 2 games on you.

Lots of season left. 4-4 sucks, but lots of games left in the division. Should be fun.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Marvin49":35zl8ja4 said:
Jeez....

While you are dancing one the "grave" of the Niners, might want to look up at the division leader whose up 2 games on you.

Lots of season left. 4-4 sucks, but lots of games left in the division. Should be fun.

we have another thread for that Marvin

Barakas

Reaction score
Marvin49":3jd58rmn said:
Jeez....

You might want to look at your own Webzone. Looks a lot like this thread...