Matthew Hasselbeck in the Booth for Cards game

rideaducati

Reaction score
He did well and sounded good as the color guy. He seemed excited to be doing it and I look forward to his broadcasting career.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
He was nervous at first, but had legit insights.

rastahawk

Reaction score
I knew it! I was channel surfing between games and I thought gee that sounds like Matt Hasselbeck.

gargantual

Reaction score
He's always been destined to be in the booth. Incredibly intelligent, charismatic and with that cutting wit as well. Good for him. I'm sure he'll do well for years to come.

I'd love to see him on one of those roundtable teams like the one on Fox.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
He was in a 3 man booth with Ronde Barber and some other dude. By the end of the game he was calling Ronde Tiki and Ronde was calling him Tim. They sounded like they meshed pretty well.

ivotuk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":51usi9sa said:
He was in a 3 man booth with Ronde Barber and some other dude. By the end of the game he was calling Ronde Tiki and Ronde was calling him Tim. They sounded like they meshed pretty well.

LOL! This is what I love about Matt, and Tim Hasselbeck, their sense of humor. Tim H. is one of my favorite interviewees I liisten for on the Herd.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I would watch the Raiders play the Jaguars if Hass was calling the game. He'd be the Mike Nelson of the NFL.