Rams going back to Shaun Hill, benching Davis

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1216/shaun-hill

Earlier this week, coach Jeff Fisher said Austin Davis would remain the starter vs. Denver. He's apparently changed his mind after watching tape of Davis' fourth-quarter meltdown against the Cardinals in Week 10 when he tossed an interception, pick-six, and lost a fumble-six on three consecutive possessions. Veteran Hill will be back under center after going 8-of-13 for 81 yards and one interception in the first half of Week 1 against the Vikings before heading the bench. Davis proved to be in over his head in recent weeks. Hill, like Davis, won't be a fantasy option. The Rams have the league's worst receiving corps.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Damn it, Austin Davis earned me a lot of money over the past three weeks betting on his 'under' line in passing yards.

chris98251

Reaction score
If that kid gets cut I hope we snag him if TJack isn't coming back, the kid has moxie and can play, stuipid Fisher is better working with him rather then destrying his confidence.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":f3cyxx22 said:
Damn it, Austin Davis earned me a lot of money over the past three weeks betting on his 'under' line in passing yards.
You can trust Hill to do the same.