What is this? www.boysandmakeuptalk.net?

pehawk

Reaction score
Why isn't there a thread for a really, really good TNF game tonight?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I love games like this. I love games of teams we don't normally get to see. Buffalo has some NICE skill position players and a ferocious front 7.

I've been waiting for the Dolphins to arrive for a few years. I'm dumb, so, I actually like Tannehill. He's dumb as rocks, basically a jugs machine with feet, but he can chuck it.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I think it's always been bad coaching hires. But, I do like Marrone.

I actually still believe in EJ. When we grew up benching a QB was just another way to coach a QB. Orton's the Band-Aid, hopefully Manuel's their guy. He didn't run the most complex schemes at FSU...he needs a bit more time.

Erebus

Reaction score
I'm interested in this game from a fantasy perspective. I have Lamar Miller, their kicker, and just this week I picked up Tannehill to bench Russell Wilson. I don't like relying too much on inconsistent teams, but it was either Wilson in the freezing cold again the league's top pass defense or Tannehill. So when they get into the red zone, I'm practically guaranteed points. Except when Tannehill fumbles. Of course that would happen.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I don't understand men that would chose not to watch live NFL football. Even though you're only watching because you have fantasies about Tannehill, you're still watching, which is good.

MB12

Reaction score
From a UK perspective, I really don't like the Dolphins due to all of the fans here who jumped on the Marino bandwagon long ago.

Go Bills!

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Tannehill just looks dumb. If he was a chick you could totally convince her "you cant get pregnant the first time", "I'm a virgin too", "no, no, no I was tested last week...negative".

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3e1t21gh said:
I'm watching. These teams are a carbon copy of each other. Great defenses, trash QBs.

Good point.

What would either of these teams be with Tjack? 10-6? Buffalo maybe even better.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
pehawk":3ejkkykv said:
Sarlacc83":3ejkkykv said:
I'm watching. These teams are a carbon copy of each other. Great defenses, trash QBs.

Good point.

What would either of these teams be with Tjack? 10-6? Buffalo maybe even better.

Might have been able to beat the Chiefs and Texans.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2ek0443w said:
pehawk":2ek0443w said:
Sarlacc83":2ek0443w said:

Good point.

Might have been able to beat the Chiefs and Texans.

That's what I think too.

Phins
Bills
Texans

All three are teams who would be legit playoff contenders with #7 at QB.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
TNF is to quarterbacking what Mel Gibson is to the Holocaust Museum.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
That's two midgets I've seen on a TNF broadcast. Two!

I wonder if he's one of the magical ones.

Cartire

Reaction score
Bills are getting ref balled and it's extremely apparent. Just wow.
An intentional grounding ding call that was utter bs. And a PI on a great defensive play where there was zero PI. I don't care at all about the bills, but these guys are getting screwed.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Cartire":1ltpotun said:
Bills are getting ref balled and it's extremely apparent. Just wow.
An intentional grounding ding call that was utter bs. And a PI on a great defensive play where there was zero PI. I don't care at all about the bills, but these guys are getting screwed.

Miami needs a new stadium....

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":3vv73pko said:
I don't understand men that would chose not to watch live NFL football. Even though you're only watching because you have fantasies about Tannehill, you're still watching, which is good.

I jones for football. I record everything I can that I don't watch live (for the off season). There's TVs in every room of the house including the bathrooms.

We are currently arguing about travel plans for January / February. I just can't pull the trigger atm. The wife is like "just go find the games at a sports bar". Yeah right.

First, I am almost certain to get into an altercation with punkass soccer fans and I don't always emerge victorious. And worse, I forget where we were, but finally finding a sports bar that would turn a TV onto the NFL, I was subjected to a bunch of inconsiderate, self-centered monks that sat wailing in the street fronting the bar. I have no idea what that shit was about, but I suspect it was something far less important than (NFL) football.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
I want to go on a photo shoot. And, I know everyone was wondering, I solved the midget controversy. He's a trainer for the Bills, explains a lot...

2705169895 82bac20920 b

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":2zmoppzq said:
I want to go on a photo shoot.

Not with your wife, bro. It sucks beyond words. It just dawned on me that I've been asked to leave more times than not. I'm OK with that. ; )

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Does the lil fella train others how to "accidentally" duck out of family photos, to appease fathers?

Think they make him wear bells on his shoes? I think legally they have too (at least in MA and NC).