New England Patriots @ Andynapolis Colts

homerun1970

Reaction score
Ok Brady sick of Luck sicker of and can we get more slobber on them please. I am mainly wanting to see Browner may he blitz and knock off Lucks beard.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm here pookies.

One of the best things in life is @bestguyaround on twitter for Andrew Luck games. No one lampoons the Luck love like him.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Oh yeah have a daughter she is 5 and apparently engaged I have been informed. That family best have a dowry

homerun1970

Reaction score
We need Al to get a new dictionary with more superlatives, midway through first quarter and he's going to have to start repeating them.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
One observation so far. As good as AL has been playing, he's had better pass pro and open receivers than Russell has had probably all year.

OP
OP
SomersetHawk

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1q87pr3c said:
I'm here pookies.

One of the best things in life is @bestguyaround on twitter for Andrew Luck games. No one lampoons the Luck love like him.

He's pretty entertaining, looked at his account about 5 minutes ago and he's already managed to get himself blocked by Mike Silver.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I continue to be in awe of Bill. Seriously. He's liked just a bit more than Luck (?) but anyone that argues his greatness as an NFL coach has an agenda. Few have done more with less.