Cowcraps and the giants are the night game?

WeakBeak

Reaction score
Lets go giants. If the deadskins can beat the cow pies then why cant the giants do it!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Cow patties and Gnats.....one feeds on the other one??? I hope the Giants win tho.

pehawk

Reaction score
Man, you see that interview with Beckham? Hard not to like the kid.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I said he was going to Canton in the gameday thread when we played them. I got ridiculed. I've taken down names and in 20 years from now all of you ******* are getting called out.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Beckham is so so good. Which is weird because we are told constantly on dotnet that wr are never good as rookies.

pehawk

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":21tjm93i said:
I said he was going to Canton in the gameday thread when we played them. I got ridiculed. I've taken down names and in 20 years from now all of you ******* are getting called out.

Language sweetie! I've never once dropped a F bomb in a main forum, but a few mods have told Mark I have on numerous occasions. I cant imagine what will occur if you actually do it.

Montana brought up a great point; why do we have Richardson or Norwood when Beckham's out there? They're overthinking. "but, he was selected above us.." you say? And I say "exactly".

WOW WHAT A CATCH. Now I want to curse.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":3p6gnpsg said:
SomersetHawk":3p6gnpsg said:

Language sweetie! I've never once dropped a F bomb in a main forum but a few mods have told Mark I have numerous times I cant imagine what will occur if you actually do it.

Montana brought up a great point; why do we have Richardson or Norwood when Beckham's out there? They're overthingking. "but, he was selected above us.." you say? And I say "exactly".

I pointed out how confusing Montana was the other day and nobody humoured me, but that sure did! He's like a schizophrenic bipolar tranny hooker.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Natethegreat":95nwlpuz said:
Beckham is so so good. Which is weird because we are told constantly on dotnet that wr are never good as rookies.

You're great Nate, but unless you stutter, I'd say the reason for his immediate success lies in your first sentence. He is so so good.

WOW! There he goes again.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
On a side note Dallas losing tonight would really improve our playoff chances as well. GO GIANTS!