Chiefs Safety Eric Berry put on NFI list

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article-2/Statement-from-Chiefs-Safety-Eric-Berry/902b7f1b-d10a-43b2-a51f-04100a135f7a?campaign=kc:fanshare:twitter[/urltargetblank]

Eric Berry's statement regarding his diagnosis
“I am truly thankful for all of the support from family, friends, coaches, teammates and the entire Chiefs kingdom. At first I was in shock with the diagnosis on Saturday and did not even want to miss a game, but I understand that right now I have to concentrate on a new opponent. I have great confidence in the doctors and the plan they are going to put in place for me to win this fight. I believe that I am in God’s hands and I have great peace in that. I know my coaches and teammates will hold things down here the rest of the season and until I am back running out of the tunnel at Arrowhead. I am so thankful and appreciative of being a part of this franchise and playing in front of the best fans in the NFL. I will be back!”

Basis4day

Reaction score
I hope with all he medical evaluations a football player goes through they caught it early.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/537016187758985216[/tweet]

Storts

Reaction score
Awful news, wish him all the best in his recovery. Tough football player that fights hard and I have no doubt he'll fight this hard too

Ozzy

Reaction score
Prayers to him and his family, terrible news.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Ever since there were rumors that Berry was our top priority in the 2010 draft (over Okung and Thomas), I've been interested in following his career closely. The poor guy has had such a rough time with health stuff. I feel bad for him. Hope he can beat this and come back.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I feel for anyone this happens to..Wish him the best results..