So happy for Justin Forsett

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Ex-Seahawks Justin Forsett has always been a personal favorite of mine, since his days here in Seattle. I am so happy to see him doing so well for the Ravens. Poster-child for being persistent until your dreams come true.

pehawk

Reaction score
Also smart recruiting and thinking by Kubiak and the Ravens. Allah couldn't make a better ZBS back than Forsett. He's perfect for that system.

I really wanted the Hawks to trade for Monroe last year. He'd be a dream fit here.

Here's to the Ravens!

pehawk

Reaction score
Kubiak is all I ever wanted as an OC. Of course, we have a Kubiak on our team, his names Cable, why he isn't an OC is beyond me.

ivotuk

Reaction score
pehawk":7agpk21t said:
Kubiak is all I ever wanted as an OC. Of course, we have a Kubiak on our team, his names Cable, why he isn't an OC is beyond me.

Because he can't seem to coach an Oline. Russell Wilson has taken a beating the past 3 years and I'm not sure why that is with all the investment in the Oline since he got here. 1st rounder, 1st rounder, 4th rounder, 2nd rounder, free agents, signing them off of Green Bays PS, and our Oline still blows.

The only player that has panned out is Sweezy.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
ivotuk":11aqbi9s said:
pehawk":11aqbi9s said:

Because he can't seem to coach an Oline. Russell Wilson has taken a beating the past 3 years and I'm not sure why that is with all the investment in the Oline since he got here. 1st rounder, 1st rounder, 4th rounder, 2nd rounder, free agents, signing them off of Green Bays PS, and our Oline still blows.

For a 7th rounder sweezey is good, he can still be upgraded from pretty easily. Otherwise agree completely.

No one's job on the OL should be safe, whether it be for financial or health or performance reasons.

BASF

Reaction score
ivotuk":1s75pdh3 said:
pehawk":1s75pdh3 said:

Preach it my brother. Preach it!

sutz

Reaction score
Forsett is a fave of mine, too. Nice to see him doing well, until we play him in the SB, that is. ;)

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Good for him! He's got a very good OL in front of him. He wouldn't be able to do what he's doing behind the Seahawk OL. He's paid his dues sitting behind Lynch, Foster, Rice, and now is making most of his opportunity. The Seahawks could have used him for punt and kickoff returns. IIRC, he was pretty good those things too.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Forsett saved my ass in my fantasy league. He's an ex hawk so, yeah that too. Thank you Justin!!!
Leveon Bell on a bye and you filled in nicely. 10-2 and off to the play offs. :)