Lord have mercy - don't blow up Percy

CentralPAHawkFan

Reaction score
I want the draft pick at least. I hope he doesnt blow up and get cut by the JETS. He had a game changing 2 yards on one catch tonite with no yards in the rushing game. I hope he can stay happy with getting blown out and putting up such ridiculous numbers long enough to guarantee we at least get the draft pick. But if not, at least i will smile when we use the money saved to resign Bobby and hopefully to bolster the O-Line.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Jets fans are still saying he's improving, so that's a good sign despite the stat sheet. Hope he can stay on the roster, want that 4th.

bigwrm

Reaction score
I've been rooting for him to have some big games. It wouldn't look great for the Jets to have traded a draft pick for 9 games of a high-priced rental only to cut him, but on the other hand his production doesn't match his big contract. My hope is they restructure his deal to make it a little cheaper and keep him on the roster next year. There's no way Harvin would get $10+ million/year on the open market and without any guaranteed money owed by the Jets he won't have a lot of leverage.

seahawksny

Reaction score
For all of you on the bash bevell bandwagin while percy was here and how he didn't know how to use him etc
We all got sick of that screen pass behind the line of scrimmage not too long ago

Let's fast forward to tonight.
First play of game, same pass behind line, and a whopping 1 yard gain.

It wasn't bevell, guys

He was overhyped, overpaid..

Over in seattle.

Enjoy the 2-9 Jets

AgentDib

Reaction score
seahawksny":3k5b2ldx said:
First play of game, same pass behind line, and a whopping 1 yard gain. It wasn't bevell, guys
I do agree with you that there are a lot more fans who think they can do better than Bevell then there are fans who would actually do better than him. However, any fans who can do better than Bevell can easily do better than Morninweg. Marty has a 5-27 record as a head coach, was replaced as the Eagles's coordinator after the 4-12 season in 2012 and his last two years with the Jets have been dismal. I know he was well regarded for a bit there with the Eagles in the 2004-2007 years but I think this is his last year as a coordinator.