Cardinals Sign Michael Bush, RB

Scottemojo

Reaction score
They know that we know they can't run between the tackles.

rideaducati

Reaction score
That team is already full of backup running backs. I guess the more the merrier.

jake206

Reaction score
Noticed they picked up a bigger back after playing the Seahawks. Trying to gameplan against the Boom...haha Good luck with that Arians. :stirthepot:

Ozzy

Reaction score
I was a fan of Bush so glad to see him getting another chance. Talented player before injuries robbed him a little bit.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Oh shit. This could be a real big problem for us...

<checks calendar, notices it's not 2010>

Oh wait... nevermind.

ringless

Reaction score
I dont think it really had anything to do with the Seahawks game but a season long theme. When Dwyer went down we lost our only big back, and in fact we have been signing RB's quite often this season.

Keim has made 386 roster moves to date since he became GM 22 months ago. He says they are always churning the bottom of the roster and looking to improve the weakest link, and I think our depth has shown that despite all the losses the team overall still performs at a high level as a team. Thanks to the job our coaches and FO do.

Is this guy the solution? Most likely not, and especially at the age of 30. However he is the biggest back in the division, and considering how small Ellington is this is a guy that we are hoping can get 2yds when we need him in short yd situations. Nothing more, nothing less. There is not a lot of talent floating around this time of year.

The worst case scenario, no improvement. The best case scenario there is improvement. And any improvement can make a difference in a game of inches.