Who do we want to win? Eagles or Cowboys?

red grenadine

Reaction score
I'm thinking Cowboys since they have the tiebreaker on us and we can beat Philly at Philly?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Eagles. They just got away with PI on Dezzy Bryant (snicker), but it makes up for the crap spot that gave the 'girls a first down earlier in the drive. Philly is going thru that soft *allas defense like a hot knife thru butter! 8)

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Why would you want Eagles to win?

Cowboys have the tiebreaker over us already. If we have the same record as the Cowboys for the #6 WC, we're out unless it's a three way tie.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":3d6iumzp said:

Cowboys have the tiebreaker over us already?
Yes, and I'm not speaking for anyone else, but im thinking Dallas will have less wins than Seattle, and it looks like December for the Cowboys" might have arrived a few days early this year! :th2thumbs:

If and its a big IF the Cowboys make the playoffs, as a big Dallas Cowboys hater, I want them playing at home, they have no home field advantage and suck at home.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":2vu6mwjl said:
Sanchez is going to mess this up.
I would normally agree but, he is playing the Dallas defense and all he has to do is hand the ball off or hit wide open receivers.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":251wi3bm said:
dontbelikethat":251wi3bm said:

Cowboys have the tiebreaker over us already?
Yes, and I'm not speaking for anyone else, but im thinking Dallas will have less wins than Seattle, and it looks like December for the Cowboys" might have arrived a few days early this year! :th2thumbs:

If and its a big IF the Cowboys make the playoffs, as a big Dallas Cowboys hater, I want them playing at home, they have no home field advantage and suck at home.
With Sports on this..Can't stand the Cowboys..

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
just feels like the eagles are gong to choke this away

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I hope Philly wins this game ... Dallas will implode in December, as they always do. I hope we can beat Philly next week, then Philly beats Dallas again the week after, while we trash the 49ers at home.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
That Dallas O-line doesn't look so smart all of a sudden.

Can't believe we lost to this Dallas team at home.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I don't know how Chip Kelly does it, but his offense is fun to watch. I wish our offense was like this ... why is it so difficult to have such an offense? They are playing their back up QB, who failed miserably last year.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Watch Sanchez run the read option ... Chip Kelly is a fun guy to play for.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I can see why Dallas tries to run a lot more this year ..Romo's arm looks pretty weak..I wonder if the back sugeries have taken it's toll..Looks like you can stack the box and dare him to pass..The blueprint is obvious on how to beat those clowns..He falls if anyone gets in close ..Fragile like fine china..

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I still can't believe we lost to Dallas ... see how Philly offense is just racking up yards against these boys?
Why can't our O-Line push like this? Sanchez pocket is like 5 minutes ... Man, I hate our offense. We need to do something about it ... hire the Philly O-line coach or something ...

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
sweet, love watching Dallas lose. How did we lose to this weak ass team? Poor tackling and banged up I guess.