Wow the Eagles have a lot of wide open receivers

ivotuk

Reaction score
Scheme, all scheme. Kelly is the master of offense and it's obvious by how many times you see an Eagle receiver, tight end or back wide open.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep, Philly we be tough to beat, but Seattle's D is light years better than the fraud that is the 'girls D.
Wow a failed bubble screen kills philly's drive, go figure!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
But Dallas beat us in our house. There is NO WAY we beat Philly this year. I will just pray for minimal injuries in that one. Is it Nationally televised? I hope not. I don't even want to watch. :pukeface:

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":27tee03s said:
But Dallas beat us in our house. There is NO WAY we beat Philly this year. I will just pray for minimal injuries in that one. Is it Nationally televised? I hope not. I don't even want to watch. :pukeface:

I do hope you're being sarcastic.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
OkieHawk":32f0fhjv said:
Seahwkgal":32f0fhjv said:

Mostly. However, it will be a very tough game for us and I am serious about minimal injuries. Is it nationally televised?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1lbecu0v said:
OkieHawk":1lbecu0v said:
Seahwkgal":1lbecu0v said:

Mostly. However, it will be a very tough game for us and I am serious about minimal injuries. Is it nationally televised?

1:25 PM game. Expect it to be the Game of the Week.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":jynggash said:
OkieHawk":jynggash said:
Seahwkgal":jynggash said:

LOL it could be televised as we both see the same games but if not- a good sports bar comes in handy.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Had the Seahawks faced the Eagles in the first half the season, I don't think the outcome would've been very good. Fortunately, they get to play them with their recently rediscovered swagger. The fire has been rekindled, the distractions have been managed/eliminated, and the injury situation has somewhat stabilized. 'Hawks have a chance now that they may not have had a few weeks ago. To emerge from the Dec 7 game as the victor will require two equally important ingredients: 1) play better than the Eagles, and 2) play well enough to nullify the refs' attempt to give the Eagles an advantage.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Watching teams play Dallas, you see A LOT of wide open receivers. Their D isn't that good.

hawk45

Reaction score
I remember thinking the same thing about Denver last year.

Without Kam and Wagz, that would concern me. With Kam and Wagz, scheme all they want, the closing speed is going to keep it all underneath and force them to eventually complete a pass that isn't all scheme because the middle of the field will be treated as radioactive.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
ivotuk":1du8u5o4 said:
Scheme, all scheme. Kelly is the master of offense and it's obvious by how many times you see an Eagle receiver, tight end or back wide open.
Master of 139 total yards vs the Seahawks as well.

Barakas

Reaction score
RunTheBall":qxqinj0i said:
ivotuk":qxqinj0i said:
Master of 139 total yards vs the Seahawks as well.

Lol, time for a heaping of crow eh?