Levis Stadium is LOUD

Chawks1

Reaction score
We were laughing so much cuz we could hear the PA announcer over Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth......I remember it was 3rd down and the the stadium music was blaring while we were huddling and going to the line of scrimmage, no crowd noise at all. I guess the fans were in a tryptophan induced coma??? Or maybe they were out polishing their Super Bowl Trophies?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
You mean those SB Trophies from the last century, the ones with cobwebs on them?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Hell, the 89 Niners were so fricking good that even I would watch a SB run video about that team.

I always get a laugh out of the stadium PAs that announce "Its 3rd Down!" followed by the crowd picking up a little momentum. They might even do that at the Clink, but I can honestly say that it has never been quiet enough for me to hear it and that is going back to the Kingdome days. The funny part is when the PA guy announces third down and then can continue to be heard rambling about game information because the crowd didn't respond.

Heh, or maybe they were too busy verifying the speed of the hosted wireless, possibly stacking the brie on their rye cracker with a room temperature Merlot in the other hand.

Fan at Levi's: "YOU GET IN THERE AND HIT SOMEBODY PATRICK, YEAH!".... (Turns back from the field) "My dearest Buffy, can you please spread the artichoke heart cream on that baked wafer with a little less wave? I really like my spread evenly"... (hears announcer call 3rd down) "OH LOOK EVERYBODY, IT IS 3RD DOWN, aahh-oohh"

lucky49

Reaction score
you guys bring up our trophies like 10x more than we do

canfan

Reaction score
lucky49":4akvv0sc said:

I really don't think that's possible :shock:

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
lucky49":19sj4ter said:
We only bring it up in response to constantly being asked, "where are YOUR rings".