MORE CROW PLEASE

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Bring me Marvin's tears in a Champagne glass. I'm thirsty.

Is it me or is there almost an air of sympathy for the 49ers on here? They've become such a pitiful, ramshackle outfit expertly plotting a route back to irrelevance. And it's taken some of the satisfaction out of Thursday's SPANKING.

Let's just remind ourselves of a few things here...

1. Jim Harbaugh is still with this team. The world's tallest toilet brush might be gone after this year, but that's all the more reason to celebrate ending his empire.

59de8693d93634fa67950cdf8b74e6cc_large

2. Greg Roman, AKA mini-Harbaugh, will also be employed for a few more weeks. The guy who, in 2011, announced "Merry F-ing Christmas" after a 49ers win to the Seattle staff and collective media. He also has the physical appearance of a potato.

20140103_122410_1roman_300.jpg

3. Marvin, AKA 'Comical Ali'. The guy who has spammed this forum for the last two years defending everything and anything to do with his team. In Marvin's world San Francisco can do no wrong. Their handling of Aldon Smith was absolutely A-OK. Kaepernick's press conferences are worthy of popcorn and a comfy chair. His team are the best without dispute. Some people think his presence is endearing. I think he's an apologist who needs to come on here right now and accept the Seahawks have pulled San Fran's pants down.

Hqdefault

4. Colin Kaepernick. Fun, personable and exciting at Nevada. He's since decided to chuck all that away and take on the odious personality of his head coach. Instead of the energetic, responsible media presence of Russell Wilson, Kaepnerick grunts and groans through his press conferences. Why? Because somebody not associated with the San Francisco sports media wrote a story about him once. OK. Whatever. Nice game Colin. Maybe you should go and favorite some more Twitter hate to 'motivate' you for the return game. Or keep telling everyone it's 'Kap' not 'Kaep'.

Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg

5. Hooked on the Niners. This is more about the old fart Jerry Walker who takes part in this weekly delve into all things Niners. So bitter after the NFCCG he accused Richard Sherman of being on steroids, said the refs won the game for Seattle and rallied behind the Broncos. The Super Bowl probably ate him up inside. God knows what he thought about the other night. Click the link below and enjoy Thursday's win on a totally different level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccy2-va ... fj2NRtnw8g

6. Instructions on how to make crowd noise. Maybe they should dig these out again?

113056.jpg

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaa-Ooooooooo!

Last year, G-Ro tried to say after the game that he got us with some new calls, specifically the long run Gore had. Pete laughed, said they had seen that look a few times.

Wonder what he is saying this week?

Santa Clara, what's your deal?

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
7. "Beat the Seahawks"? CRINGE. Whose idea was this? Certainly inspired the team!

B3feCtNCIAEH9fI.jpg

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3kh465u7 said:
And just when I think I couldn't respect you any more you go and post this. Excellent post ThinkTank!
I thought we were going 8-8 though? You said it yourself.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1egy0wp2 said:
Tech Worlds":1egy0wp2 said:
And just when I think I couldn't respect you any more you go and post this. Excellent post ThinkTank!
I thought we were going 8-8 though? You said it yourself.
What does that have to do with enjoying what English posted?

Chawks1

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3kvwwdeu said:
7. "Beat the Seahawks"? CRINGE. Whose idea was this? Certainly inspired the team!

B3feCtNCIAEH9fI.jpg

Did they really do this??? Epic fail of all time!

rideaducati

Reaction score
It's good to see the window on this regime slamming shut. All of those listed above are total asshats. All of those guys plus Baalke have falsely emboldened whiner fans to a nauseating point. It's gonna be fun to watch all the drama.

Baalke gets all the credit in the World for being a great GM when all of the great players on the team were drafted before he got there. His faux "first" draft was using the draft board of the GM that was fired two weeks before the draft and that is the only good draft he's had. His real "first" draft was the one he made all about himself. He put the name of a third round WR into an envelope before the draft and drafted him in the first round and claimed that that was the guy they wanted all along. That WR became the ONLY WR drafted in the first round to NEVER catch a pass for the team that drafted him. The niners now have a total of ZERO players from that draft left on their team. That draft was two years ago. The guy is a total joke. His daughter has bigger balls than he does too.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Chawks1":2y613sdp said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2y613sdp said:

B3feCtNCIAEH9fI.jpg

Did they really do this??? Epic fail of all time!
The team is in Santa Clara's head and Sherman has real estate in Kaep's. I knew it was over when I saw that banner. So much for not really having a rivalry

With that said...I'm not ready to fully close the lid on their 2014 season yet. They have a pretty easy schedule and we have some challenges ahead

pehawk

Reaction score
Great post with some damn good writing. "Cheers"?

And yup Ducati, there drafts have stunk. Theres a reason the 49ers play their starters ALOT. For whatever reason no one points that out, but it's true.

Marvin49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1roip8ge said:
Bring me Marvin's tears in a Champagne glass. I'm thirsty.

Is it me or is there almost an air of sympathy for the 49ers on here? They've become such a pitiful, ramshackle outfit expertly plotting a route back to irrelevance. And it's taken some of the satisfaction out of Thursday's SPANKING.

Let's just remind ourselves of a few things here...

1. Jim Harbaugh is still with this team. The world's tallest toilet brush might be gone after this year, but that's all the more reason to celebrate ending his empire.

59de8693d93634fa67950cdf8b74e6cc_large

2. Greg Roman, AKA mini-Harbaugh, will also be employed for a few more weeks. The guy who, in 2011, announced "Merry F-ing Christmas" after a 49ers win to the Seattle staff and collective media. He also has the physical appearance of a potato.

20140103_122410_1roman_300.jpg

3. Marvin, AKA 'Comical Ali'. The guy who has spammed this forum for the last two years defending everything and anything to do with his team. In Marvin's world San Francisco can do no wrong. Their handling of Aldon Smith was absolutely A-OK. Kaepernick's press conferences are worthy of popcorn and a comfy chair. His team are the best without dispute. Some people think his presence is endearing. I think he's an apologist who needs to come on here right now and accept the Seahawks have pulled San Fran's pants down.

Hqdefault

4. Colin Kaepernick. Fun, personable and exciting at Nevada. He's since decided to chuck all that away and take on the odious personality of his head coach. Instead of the energetic, responsible media presence of Russell Wilson, Kaepnerick grunts and groans through his press conferences. Why? Because somebody not associated with the San Francisco sports media wrote a story about him once. OK. Whatever. Nice game Colin. Maybe you should go and favorite some more Twitter hate to 'motivate' you for the return game. Or keep telling everyone it's 'Kap' not 'Kaep'.

Colin-Kaepernick-12.jpg

5. Hooked on the Niners. This is more about the old fart Jerry Walker who takes part in this weekly delve into all things Niners. So bitter after the NFCCG he accused Richard Sherman of being on steroids, said the refs won the game for Seattle and rallied behind the Broncos. The Super Bowl probably ate him up inside. God knows what he thought about the other night. Click the link below and enjoy Thursday's win on a totally different level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccy2-va ... fj2NRtnw8g

6. Instructions on how to make crowd noise. Maybe they should dig these out again?

113056.jpg

Yo. Genius.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102028

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin, tell me again how I had the wrong York when I pointed out how all the NFCW owners are bad, compared to Seattle? The after game tweet by this York sure fit my description.

Until the Rams go to LA, the Hawks will always have the advantage up top. SF's ownership is just as awful as Bidwell and the current Rams regime.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":r0o8dbde said:
Marvin, tell me again how I had the wrong York when I pointed out how all the NFCW owners are bad, compared to Seattle? The after game tweet by this York sure fit my description.

Until the Rams go to LA, the Hawks will always have the advantage up top. SF's ownership is just as awful as Bidwell and the current Rams regime.

Uh, I happen to agree with him. If you were talking about John York I'd agree, but I don't have any prob with Jed's tweet. It was an unacceptable performance.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":53ijyd8u said:
Marvin49":53ijyd8u said:
Marvin, I think his point is that a 20-word admission post doesn't trump two years of relatively consistent posting habits.

Whatever's clever. I congratulated you guys on the win after the NFC championship. I congratulated you guys after that demoralizing loss on Thanksgiving. I'm here win or lose and yeah, I'll defend my team against this forums BS. Guilty as charged.

Bottom line tho, I never write a damn negative word about the Seahawks and never even predicted a winner. He needs to rub my nose in it? Fine. It's all good. It says a hell of a lot more about him than it does about me.

Enjoy the win boys. Lord knows I would. What I wouldn't be doing though is feeling the need to rub your nose in it.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1tjju6xh said:
Ease up; what'd I say? Lol. I'm not the one taunting you. :)

Lol. No worries Roland. That's was aimed far more at him than you. ;-)

Latest posts