Webzone forums down indefinitely

NINEster

Reaction score
Some truth in that rant.

A game of inches and lucky bounces. The 49ers haven't been fortunate.

The webzone being down for so long I figured Harbaugh or Roman were fired or something, but the internet says they weren't. So I guess they are having some actual logistic problems with the site and not some melt down which they should have had a few days ago, if at all.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NINEster":2zgs4g5g said:

A game of inches and lucky bounces. The 49ers haven't been fortunate.

There was no game of inches and lucky bounces Thanksgiving night though. That was a beatdown, pure and simple.

kpak76

Reaction score
uncle fester":2yp34lh6 said:
Wow. Has their own fan site collapsed under the sheer weight of biblical wailing and gnashing of teeth?

There is still one piece worth reading...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/ ... h-no-more/

Good fooken lord. Doesn't the Hawks and the PED thing get old? It's also misleading because we led the lead for banned substance, not PED suspensions. Adderal is still not on the PED list, it's on the banned substance list. I mean whatever though, don't let the truth hit you on the way out or nothing!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kpak76":3rsu05rd said:
uncle fester":3rsu05rd said:
Wow. Has their own fan site collapsed under the sheer weight of biblical wailing and gnashing of teeth?

There is still one piece worth reading...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/commentary/ ... h-no-more/

Good fooken lord. Doesn't the Hawks and the PED thing get old? It's also misleading because we led the lead for banned substance, not PED suspensions. Adderal is still not on the PED list, it's on the banned substance list. I mean whatever though, don't let the truth hit you on the way out or nothing!!
Dude, they're not exactly known for logic over there (and at times over here as well), especially when it comes to the Seahawks.