The Cardinals fan experience

ringless

Reaction score
I am that obedient abused dog. Year after year a new season begins with excitement. We got Jake Plummer! This is our year they said. Year after year I get abused, I get lied to, deceived and put in the kennel. Treats and promises of playoffs are waved in my face, then snatched away. But as usual, the new season rolls around, and I come back. Tail wagging. I'd just like to take a moment to say how grateful I am for our 4-0 start in 2012... Those crumbs were delicious. I am equally as grateful for our 9-1 start, those crumbs were equally as delicious, I could actually taste it. All Cardinal fans love punishment.

pehawk

Reaction score
Live feed into ringless's house right after posting this.

[youtube]jMo_HcRBnUY[/youtube]

XOXO

JJ Arrington

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I feel for ya Ringless,

Great analogy and one I can relate being a life long Seahawks fan.

Hey at least you had some excitement though. Your season very easily could have tanked straight out of the gate with all the injuries. At least you had some fun.

On a bright note, Arians seems blatantly legit. Imagine what he could do if you ever actually have a decent run of health.

Keep hanging around though, I for one have enjoyed your posts.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
pehawk":3im28pdi said:
Live feed into ringless's house right after posting this.

[youtube]jMo_HcRBnUY[/youtube]

XOXO

JJ Arrington

HAHAHA. Oh this cracked me up.

Anyways, I'm just poking a little fun at my team in some good nature. I will be sticking around!

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
And here I was after the Cards started 9-1 thinking my prediction of their collapse wouldn't come true. This has become the Cardinals M.O. the last several years. Either a good start or a good finish, but never both.