Colin Kaepernick's latest press conference (full quotes)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
How was practice out there? A little wet?

“Good.”

How’s the team coming back, bouncing back right now? Where’s the focus at?

“The Raiders.”

What about you personally?

“The Raiders.”

What do you see in the Raiders as far as what they bring to the table and what you’re seeing on film?

“They’re a good team.”

When you went back and looked at tape from the Seattle game, what struck you about the offense?

“We didn’t play well.”

Why?

“Didn’t execute.”

Any explanation why you didn’t execute?

“Didn’t play well.”

Was it mostly you guys or what Seattle was doing?

“It was us.”

Growing up here in this region, if you could share with us just growing up playing the game, this Raider-49er rivalry, just if you followed it or?

“I was a Packers fan.”

You almost became a Raider, though, back in the draft. How many times did you visit with the Raiders before the draft?

“Once.”

And did you meet with former Raiders owner and general manager Al Davis back then?

“Hue [Jackson].”

And what kind of vibe did you get from Hue and knowing how much he would want you?

“A good one.”

Did you work out at the facility there?

“No.”

Did they work you out all?

“No.”

No work out? Just a meet-and-greet?

[Nods.]

What’s the confidence like with the team right now? Did Thursday’s loss take its toll on you guys confidence-wise?

“No.”

And why is that?

“We know what we have to do. We played bad.”

When you have a game like that, is it one of those things where man you just can’t wait until the next one?

“Yep.”

How are you guys able to compartmentalize all the outside drama and rumors and stories about head coach Jim Harbaugh potentially not being here next year? And not only that, but whether it’s the Raiders, Michigan, different places like that. How are you able to keep that all out of your heads?

“I don’t pay attention.”

Is that hard, though? I mean you guys are human.

“No.”

What do you think about the rumors that are surrounding Harbaugh?

“Look at his resume. You’ll get your answer.”

Do you want him to be your head coach next year?

“Yes.”

What are you looking forward to on Sunday?

“Winning.”

Are you curious to see what the black hole is like in person, just being in the Raiders stadium?

“I’ve been there before.”

As a fan or just as exhibition? As a fan?

“Punt, pass and kick.”

How old were you then?

“I don’t remember.”

How did you fare?

“Second and third.”

In what categories?

“Two different years.”

Sorry if you’ve been asked this, I just got here, but TE Vernon Davis, as you probably know, he had 16 catches of over 20 yards last year. He just has one this year. He’s dealt with injuries. Is he physically OK or what’s going on with him and why hasn’t he been as big a part of the offense?

“He’s physically fine.”

Can you put your finger on why he hasn’t been…his numbers are pretty dramatically down?

“Couldn’t tell you.”

No idea?

“No.”

Were you about 11 when you did the punt, pass, kick?

“I don’t remember.”

Article 2474596 18EE8BA100000578 555 634x458

pehawk

Reaction score
But he looked fresh.

He looks like every blow dealer I supported before I met real dealers. He looks like the type who's behind on 6 months of child support, but has a Gucci belt. That's the vibe I get from him, a dude who sells really hacky blow out of the Alderwood Mall. Dress in a "suburban white guy trying to dress upper-class thug" manner.

pehawk

Reaction score
lucky49":38n9zf50 said:

I taught my daughter cursive by having her write "Colin Kaepernick has the charisma of a bell's palsy patient and the mic technique of the Rocky Denis" over and over again. Her cursive is amazing.

XOXO

JT O'Sullivan

pehawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":sxwbgdl6 said:
Still a better interview than Marshawn's.

I don't think the NFLN would advertise a sit down interview with Kap, big difference. Lynch's indifference is because he's always just been different. The only thing more girly than Kap's passive-aggressive answers is a menstrual cycle. It's got a very, very snarky ex-girlfriend vibe to it.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
pehawk":4li9367h said:
lvnginhwktwn":4li9367h said:

I don't think the NFLN would advertise a sit down interview with Kap, big difference. Lynch's indifference is because he's always just been different. The only thing more girly than Kap's passive-aggressive answers is a menstrual cycle. It's got a very, very snarky ex-girlfriend vibe to it.

Take off your Seahawk glasses. Marshawn is a thug and always will be.

lucky49

Reaction score
pehawk":czjgumff said:
lvnginhwktwn":czjgumff said:

worst post ever

pehawk

Reaction score
lucky49":19gnnm83 said:
pehawk":19gnnm83 said:
lvnginhwktwn":19gnnm83 said:

worst post ever

Which post did I vault to get this coveted title? Is there a list? And, are you sure? Can you recheck the numbers?

Why would saying Marshawn's a "thug" be an insult? They're not performing musicals, I care less and actually prefer barbarianism in NFL players. It'd be hypocritical to expect a man who risks paralysis for a living to be Mitt Romney off the field.

Kap's nonsense comes off as whiny.

Oh, and for the record, my Seahawks colored glasses predicted Harbaugh's would dominate at SF but his act would wear REAL thin and he'd be forced out eventually. On this very site. I said that about a month after he was hired. So, my Seahawks glasses are fairly accurate, Sweetie.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1o2pczwz said:
lucky49":1o2pczwz said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1o2pczwz said:
lucky49":1o2pczwz said:

Colin would've just said, "so?"

same with marshawn lynch. also bill bilicheck. but whatever.

Your tetchiness is delicious. A great second course to the tears you cried a week ago.

Could you get any lamer?

Atleast Kap is not claiming to be trying to help the yoof of Oakland by raising money to build a Yoof Center, then wasting 100k because he's too stupid to see that if he just honors his contract whether it be full sentences or just yeah, he could donate that money to his own cause.

pehawk

Reaction score
Why do you care what anyone does with their money? I mean, $100k proving a point is better than $1k for lenseless eyewear, IMO.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Excellent coaching from SF's media department: Don't offer any more than you have to.

The same stuff Pe told the kids on the way to Neverland ranch. ; )

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
pehawk":roul32o1 said:
Why do you care what anyone does with their money? I mean, $100k proving a point is better than $1k for lenseless eyewear, IMO.

Only reason this thread is here is because Kap is a 49er, is he the only one delivering interviews like this? No, but as usual you all look for anything 9er to criticize.

pehawk

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":26akp91u said:
pehawk":26akp91u said:

Only reason this thread is here is because Kap is a 49er, is he the only one delivering interviews like this? No, but as usual you all look for anything 9er to criticize.

Well, no, for the record I always thought he was flawed as a player and has always acted like a 15-watt coke dealer who just got money. And, if 49er fans could actually discuss anything else, maybe you wouldn't be SUCH a fun target to troll.

XOXO

Cody Picket