RG3 a backup to RW?

irocdave

Reaction score
RG3 seems to be on his way out of Washington...for what seem like legit reasons. If he was available to back up RW for a season or 2 at a reasonable cost would you be OK with this? I could see him turning his career around in Seattle if he was willing to swallow his pride. Still remember his college bowl game against the Huskies and think he has the ability to be a good NFL QB. Just seems to have lost his way.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
He will get signed to start somewhere. Can't see him taking a backup gig, and teams give high draft picks second chances all the time.

HawkWow

Reaction score
irocdave":20y4bbhv said:
RG3 seems to be on his way out of Washington...for what seem like legit reasons. If he was available to back up RW for a season or 2 at a reasonable cost would you be OK with this? I could see him turning his career around in Seattle if he was willing to swallow his pride. Still remember his college bowl game against the Huskies and think he has the ability to be a good NFL QB. Just seems to have lost his way.

You likely also recall he was the 2nd best QB on the field. The better player went undrafted. Just sayin'.

Cartire

Reaction score
Before everyones hubris's set in about their prior predictions, the kid is going to a backup gig. We would all like to think that. But it aint happening.

This is realist speak. RG3 will either start/backup for wa through 2015. Or he's starting for another team.

Otherwise, I cant tell you which way his skill will go from here. He may still suck. But hes starting 2015 for someone.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Thank God posters on this board are not the Seahawks Front Office. I never want to see RG3 in a Seahawks uniform, and he never will be. An overrated, overhyped QB that is "me-first", no thanks.

sturg78

Reaction score
bmorepunk":1ycwwovw said:
The Rams should pick him up.
That would be hilarious. Redskins mortgage their future by trading their draft to the rams for rg3 and then the rams end up with rg3

endzorn

Reaction score
I think he should go to Arizona. They're built to win and he could spend a season learning from Arians while he backs up. Palmer. If anyone can get something out of him I think it's Arians.

Ruminator

Reaction score
sturg78":tfvoakpk said:
bmorepunk":tfvoakpk said:
The Rams should pick him up.
That would be hilarious. Redskins mortgage their future by trading their draft to the rams for rg3 and then the rams end up with rg3

Wow, that would go down as one of the most bizarre sequence of events in the NFL. C'mon Rams, do it.