Santa Clara 2015 Draft

exhilo

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the 49er's trade up and draft Marcus Mariota to counter Russell Wilson. It sure seems that Kap is not the answer.

raisethe3

Reaction score
exhilo":vadb8d1r said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the 49er's trade up and draft Marcus Mariota to counter Russell Wilson. It sure seems that Kap is not the answer.

Not sure if it will happen. Beside, didn't SF invest a large contract on Kap a while ago? Like over $120 million.

OP
OP
E

exhilo

Reaction score
raisethe3":1h2x848t said:
exhilo":1h2x848t said:

Not sure if it will happen. Beside, didn't SF invest a large contract on Kap a while ago? Like over $120 million.

I'm sure some other team would take a chance on Kap and take his contract.

rlkats

Reaction score
The nice thing about Kaps contract it's all bull crap. Lol. It's full of performance escalators and has a very easy dump plan. I guess it was all part of his arrogant I'm a bad ass attitude lol

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The 49ers are screwed, They will never get Mariota and Harbaugh would sooner leave for Michigan than become trade bait.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Well the draft is all they have to look forward to now. And if Baalke's retained as GM and considering his track record drafting I'm thinking they actually have nothing to look forward to.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
raisethe3":2mjqd24n said:
exhilo":2mjqd24n said:

Kaep's contract contains a massive prenup. They can dump him next year if they want. The mascara and the alcohol wore off in a hurry.

rideaducati

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3o4j5hw3 said:
Well the draft is all they have to look forward to now. And if Baalke's retained as GM and considering his track record drafting I'm thinking they actually have nothing to look forward to.

I've never seen a GM get so much UNDESERVED credit. I still can't believe this guy won exec of the year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Gabbert is the future in Santa Clara...they knew it when they picked him up this year! Niner fans time to get excited!!!!!!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1fr0dnab said:
Gabbert is the future in Santa Clara...they knew it when they picked him up this year! Niner fans time to get excited!!!!!!!

Maybe they'll hire a "QB Guru" to get the most out of whatever QB they have there.

rlkats

Reaction score
rideaducati":2gkj8fes said:
hawksfansinceday1":2gkj8fes said:

I've never seen a GM get so much UNDESERVED credit. I still can't believe this guy won exec of the year.

I agree. Harbaugh and balke did not build the niners

Harbaugh just coached a great team and got the credit along with balke

pehawk

Reaction score
rlkats":1y7afans said:
rideaducati":1y7afans said:
hawksfansinceday1":1y7afans said:

It's a weird thing. Even some of our smarter posters here, or Seattle bloggers/media, we're afraid to admit that truth. Too afraid to point out the REAL brilliance in SF' front office moved to Seattle in 2011. I tried to tell people their drafts suck, but it was too risky to say that about a 12-4 team. it's nice to be proven right...as always.

rideaducati

Reaction score
pehawk":3j3hl1xm said:
rlkats":3j3hl1xm said:
rideaducati":3j3hl1xm said:
hawksfansinceday1":3j3hl1xm said:

It's a weird thing. Even some of our smarter posters here, or Seattle bloggers/media, we're afraid to admit that truth. Too afraid to point out the REAL brilliance in SF' front office moved to Seattle in 2011. I tried to tell people their drafts suck, but it was too risky to say that about a 12-4 team. it's nice to be proven right...as always.

Whiner fans aren't any fun anymore. What happened to Harbaalke? He was great with a capital G.

NINEster

Reaction score
pehawk":2djtc43e said:
rlkats":2djtc43e said:
rideaducati":2djtc43e said:
hawksfansinceday1":2djtc43e said:

Baalke had a good 2011 and 2014 draft.

He's not top of the list of things for SF fans to complain about.