Two Games that will help Seattle this week....

pehawk

Reaction score
I fully expect Fisher's boys to make bend the Cards over like Jodi Foster over a pinball table.

ANNNNNDDDDD.......

I really, REALLY like the Bills chances this week over the Packers. The Bills defense is just GOOD. Great front four and a surprisingly good secondary. That's not the gimme most rubes think it is.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Yeah Rams will win. As for the Bills, I guess I'm a rube cuz I don't see it. Would love to stay a rube and have the Bills win.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2wzk1qel said:
Yeah Rams will win. As for the Bills, I guess I'm a rube cuz I don't see it. Would love to stay a rube and have the Bills win.

You think its a gimme?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pehawk":1klgbcef said:
hawksfansinceday1":1klgbcef said:

You think its a gimme?
No, not with that defense. Just wish they had more on the other side of the ball.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Yeah, that was an amazing stat last year. Blew me away. I agree with Ryan, the Bills have a shot. The Rams will go in and beat the shit hurt out of and injure the cardinals bad becasue that's how the Stache plays. It's going to be physical. I expect some injuries.

ringless

Reaction score
I have to agree with the Rams assessment considering the way they are playing but not the Bills so much although I would love for them to beat the Packers to help us out too!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
The Bills shut down Peyton Manning. I think they can do the same to Rodgers. Especially since Lacey doesn't scare me.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact I already used the Bills in the survivor pool, I would put my money where my mouth is. I also want the Eagles to win against Dallas now, because that's doubly important for Seattle - despite the loss issue that has cropped up.