Ok. When is it time to start worrying about the rams.

blazen2392

Reaction score
They are looking absolutely scary. Back to back shutouts, making deadly plays on special teams, and playing classic blood bath NFC west football. They know to us they are just a pothole but they are one hell of a huge pot hole. Honestly I don't even feel worried about the niners and cardinals. They are done. Its a wrap. Rams are significantly much better than their record reflects. They are going to absolutely man handle the cardinals this thursday. I see NO situation where the cardinals win that game.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
If you worry about the Rams NOW, we will turn the next two games into trap games and lose them both.

Learn how this shit works, son.

Maulbert

Reaction score
blazen2392":1i0hj1g5 said:
They are looking absolutely scary. Back to back shutouts, making deadly plays on special teams, and playing classic blood bath NFC west football. They know to us they are just a pothole but they are one hell of a huge pot hole. Honestly I don't even feel worried about the niners and cardinals. They are done. Its a wrap. Rams are significantly much better than their record reflects. They are going to absolutely man handle the cardinals this thursday. I see NO situation where the cardinals win that game.

Against the combined 5-21 Raiders and Redskins. Calm down, son. We got this.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about them unless we had already lost to them once this season.

Oh....

mikeak

Reaction score
Real worry - next year week 1 when Bradford is back

Stop worrying week 2 when he is on IR...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mikeak":2m8czt47 said:

Your implication that a healthy Bradford is cause for concern is amusing.

mikeak

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":olk5v4sr said:
mikeak":olk5v4sr said:

Your implication that a healthy Bradford is cause for concern is amusing.

Everything is relative. I think he could be a decent QB if he stayed healthy and either way better than the guy that beat us once this season...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
mikeak":3a0savaj said:
Everything is relative. I think he could be a decent QB if he stayed healthy and either way better than the guy that beat us once this season...
A Rams QB hasn't beaten us in MANY YEARS. Rams special teams and defense, on the other hand...

minormillikin

Reaction score
Bradford is the worst thing to happen to the Rams. I hope he comes back and looks "pretty good," so they keep him around for another few years. He is "extremely average" in my opinion.

chris98251

Reaction score
Rams are always a threat if you take them lightly, Fisher loves to goad a team and his trick plays have been our worst nightmare when we play them, everyone here knows they are coming, why doesn't the staff see them as well? Davis I thought looked good, much better then Bradford. They are going with the Vet now, he is playing in a don't lose the game mentality , let the defense win it for us it seems. The problem is it is working recently. They are not consistent, but they beat you up.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
blazen2392":3mn9ek87 said:
I'd say week 17 when we play them because unlike last year we have to play full speed in the last game on the off chance that Arizona is still tied with us going in.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wonder if they go after Glennon or Hoyer, maybe Locker next year, Glennon may stay, but the other two are going to be on the market for sure.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Rams definitely are looking nasty, but they've also feasted on two REALLY bad teams the past two weeks.

We'll get a good gauge of where they're really at Thursday night. If they stomp the Cards, then it's time to not take the last game of the season lightly.

kf3339

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1c35ibxq said:
If you worry about the Rams NOW, we will turn the next two games into trap games and lose them both.

Learn how this shit works, son.

^This. :lol:

Ramfan128

Reaction score
You guys will smash the Niners.

We will wreck the Cardinals on Thursday.

If you guys win in Arizona, you clinch the division.

In that scenario, you get a first round bye if Green Bay loses (not likely) or if Dallas loses (likely).

So that week 17 will most likely be something to play for. I can't wait for it - we should be 8-7 and playing for a chance to be above .500 for the first time in 11 years. Plus it will be a fantastic gauge of where the Rams are at - we've played lights out for 4 straight weeks now.

It's an unusual feeling for my Rams to be playing so well, but it makes me think back to the games we should have won....against Dallas and San Diego...and it just hurts.

canfan

Reaction score
Not to mention that Fisher has that special folder of plays marked "shit only the Seahawks special teams will fall for" that he is likely to dust off for week 17. :shock: