Navorro Bowman....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2u9x2x0b said:
Doubt he sees the field this weekend. He hasn't practiced at ALL this year. They'd be putting him in harm's way by playing him. Still, I wouldn't put anything past that shower of shite.
If they value him as a person and value his health he won't play at least this week. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Marvin49

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":8loxcy7l said:
Doubt he sees the field this weekend. He hasn't practiced at ALL this year. They'd be putting him in harm's way by playing him. Still, I wouldn't put anything past that shower of shite.

I can guarantee he won't play this weekend

He was only activated because today was the last day they could do so. They cleared room by putting Vance McDonald on IR.

This is more about jumpstarting next year...getting him some practice time with the team. I'd be STUNNED if he suited up for any game this season.

Jville

Reaction score
And ...... 49er second round pick McDonald goes on IR .... while Seahawk 5th round pick has enjoyed better fortune. Just more evidence that draft selections are something of a crap shoot. Never know how any of them are going to work out.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Jville":a377vrj0 said:
And ...... 49er second round pick McDonald goes on IR .... while Seahawk 5th round pick has enjoyed better fortune. Just more evidence that draft selections are something of a crap shoot. Never know how any of them are going to work out.

IR for 49ers is getting a bit crowded. LOL. Good thing there is no limit on that list.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":dfwnc8lq said:
IR for 49ers is getting a bit crowded. LOL. Good thing there is no limit on that list.

Butt-hurt isn't on the list of acceptable injuries for IR.

Everyone has had injuries and in key places.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
If Bowman plays (I bet he wants to badly) because Harbatwat allowed it the Niners are ruthless. Bowman is one of my favorite players period, Niner or not. Seeing him play is a treat, but to stick him out there in a lame attempt to charge the team would be COLD. With Borland and Lynch getting time and playing at a high level I don't think it is worth the risk.

I don't think that they will play him, hopefully they don't risk this guy's career with that offense killing the team.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Bowman's role will be to fire up the troops with a fiery pregame speech.

yada yada yada popcorn.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Good to see he'll be okay going forward but the smart more is not to play him this season but with Harbatwat (thanks Loaf) half out the door who knows what happens?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2z2c6hj7 said:
Marvin49":2z2c6hj7 said:
Jville":2z2c6hj7 said:

Ah, the subtly placed injuries excuse. You truly are a Rembrandt of bullshit, Martin.
Yeah, Cards have more guys on IR than Whiners Marv including their starting QB for the last what, 3-4 games and they're 11-3. Very transparent attempt man.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1qdhdxax said:
Marvin49":1qdhdxax said:
Jville":1qdhdxax said:

Ah, the subtly placed injuries excuse. You truly are a Rembrandt of bullshit, Martin.
Glad I'm not the only one that sees this! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2mll1kqg said:

yada yada yada popcorn.
Wait a minute...... Are you saying only a few kernels of my popcorn fell on Bowman, and not a buffet full of food and the buffet table itself like the DenialZoner trolls claim?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":z6rmjsfy said:
Scottemojo":z6rmjsfy said:

yada yada yada popcorn.
Wait a minute...... Are you saying only a few kernels of my popcorn fell on Bowman, and not a buffet full of food and the buffet table itself like the DenialZoner trolls claim?
So much popcorn fell on Bowman that his mildly sprained knee was wrecked by the sheer weight of the buttery snack.

jkitsune

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":10dilykx said:
peachesenregalia":10dilykx said:
Marvin49":10dilykx said:
Jville":10dilykx said:

Yeah, Cards have more guys on IR than Whiners Marv including their starting QB for the last what, 3-4 games and they're 11-3. Very transparent attempt man.

Marvin, you're a terrible human being for commenting about the Niners' injuries. You should be banned immediately.