I want Az. To win tonight

evergreen

Reaction score
They'll be so relieved to make the playoffs they won't be desperate like we kinda are. plus, we still have to beat them. This puts the Lambs back in their place with no playoff dreams. Plus looks like anothe back up qb from them...

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing.
While on the surface it seems a bit daft, the Hawks could be better off with a Cards win.
Watching this game- not sure what to think. Defenses- yeah. Offenses? Wow.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":cm6v0z6q said:
I was thinking the same thing.
While on the surface it seems a bit daft, the Hawks could be better off with a Cards win.
Watching this game- not sure what to think. Defenses- yeah. Offenses? Wow.

I might agree...they won't be so desperate next week.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
All true, but our margin of error shrinks every time AZ/Detroit/GB/Dallas etc. win

I want to be a hawk homer as much as the next guy, but the reality is we can't really afford to lose any games now.....maybe one max.

I would rather have a bit more wiggle room myself, as confident as I am about the hawks winning out.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I was hoping the Cards lose cause then with a win Sunday we could have clinched the division with a win in Arizona. Now we'll have to win out.

OP
OP
evergreen

evergreen

Reaction score
win out to get a bye anyway. Maybe get HFA all the way. We only lose to ourselves anyway. I think we may be done beating ourselves this year. After all, we've had our fair share of bs and weird ways to lose.