Well that sucked.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Stupid Rams. The good news is the Cardinals are down to their 3rd string QB and we should still be able to win out. Next Sunday night won't be easy by any stretch but assuming they are still playing their 3rd string QB our defense should be absolutely salivating.

Neither the Rams or Cardinals have any real offense at the moment.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
That was a pathetic display of, for lack of better words, "football". Would have been nice for the lambs to actually win and help us out but alas their yearly goal is to beat us at least once. We are their super bowl. Ahh well, anyhow, we just gotta do it ourselves like always.

WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Screw Jeff Fisher. Good job preparing your crew. Ass!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
...Add the 49ers as the other NFCW team that doesn't have much of an offense. We're the only one in the division right now that can score TDs on offense so it seems.

Cartire

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":31vy57v9 said:
That was a pathetic display of, for lack of better words, "football". Would have been nice for the lambs to actually win and help us out but alas their yearly goal is to beat us at least once. We are their super bowl. Ahh well, anyhow, we just gotta do it ourselves like always.

I once watched a SEA @ CLE game in 2010. Ive seen worse....

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Reaneypark":v69k6cud said:
Screw Jeff Fisher. Good job preparing your crew. Ass!

No kidding.

Fisher throws the kitchen sink at the hawks every year with scouted out tricks and plays balls to the wall and then comes out and lays that pathetic egg? Looked like he didnt even want to be there.

Ruminator

Reaction score
I don't think the Rams could've beaten anyone tonight, except maybe the Jets and the Bucs. You cannot play competitive football without passion, and it was glaringly obvious the Rams lacked that tonight. All they did was mill around on the field like zombies without a purpose. Shutting an opponent out for two consecutive weeks must have really taken a lot out of them.

summesm

Reaction score
Well no help from the rams oh well, win out and were fine so it's 1-0 every week and next one is the 49ers . Take care of business Sunday then they can focus on the cards

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
8)
Cartire":mgfkwjp7 said:
oregonhawkfan":mgfkwjp7 said:

Ugh, I remembe that one. A really weak holding call negated a Leon Washington punt return TD that would have won the game

nanomoz

Reaction score
A Ram win woulda rocked. None of the next 3 games are gimmees. These are 3 tough defenses coming up, and each team has beaten the hawks since the start of last season.

Ruminator

Reaction score
nanomoz":1cauw8g5 said:
A Ram win woulda rocked. None of the next 3 games are gimmees. These are 3 tough defenses coming up, and each team has beaten the hawks since the start of last season.

Of the three, I expect to beat the Rams most soundly.

kearly

Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm almost glad Arizona won. I want to see Fisher fired in the worst way. This helps.

As far as the game itself-

[youtube]5PDdR6LLCmY[/youtube]

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Oh well Cards won't win again... We need to won out.. With Lindely and Hill on tap we really just need to beat the niners. We run this biyatch!

canhawkfan

Reaction score
A Rams win would have been great, but watching this game just reminds everyone how great the
defences are in the NFCW.
The other division games don't have these kind of defences.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3r25nh9i said:
8)
Cartire":3r25nh9i said:
oregonhawkfan":3r25nh9i said:

Ugh, I remembe that one. A really weak holding call negated a Leon Washington punt return TD that would have won the game

Two words...Charlie Whitehurst

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
canhawkfan":g7l2de56 said:
A Rams win would have been great, but watching this game just reminds everyone how great the
defences are in the NFCW.
The other division games don't have these kind of defences.

...if other divisions got to play their games against Shaun Hill and Ryan Lindley, other division games would have these kind of defenses.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yeah Fisher is an a-hole.

Seriously, all the crap he pulls out against us, and then goes out with the most vanilla game plan on the planet against AZ. Two of the more terrible offenses in the league tonight. First game without a TD since 09.

We got this. I don't care who plays for AZ, if they don't run the ball, they won't win.

Hill for STL throw the worst ducks I've seen in the leage. Almost every pass is a lob that comes down wet it went up so high. Damn near brings rain. Can't believe AZ didn't have at least 2 more picks that game.

All we have to do is beat SF. Seriously, I'll give AZ credit since they're playing at home, but they still look like the better of the three teams I watched tonight.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
People acted like the Rams were great because the beat two horrible team. They flat out suck, and their offense is a joke. Cards are a farce as well. Hawks will run the table, screw worrying about what other teams do. :lol: