The defenses in the NFC West still worries me...

korboko

Reaction score
While it seems the offenses to the 49ers, Rams, and Cardinals aren't all great... It's the defenses that worry me and any given Sunday, the Seahawks might have a letdown. Is it rational to think that it might be trap game against the 49ers, or the Seahawks might only score 7 in Arizona while the Cardinals will somehow score 10?

I should be thinking the Seahawks can win all three... but I'm still worried.

Maulbert

Reaction score
korboko":2dsj4o6n said:
While it seems the offenses to the 49ers, Rams, and Cardinals aren't all great... It's the defenses that worry me and any given Sunday, the Seahawks might have a letdown. Is it rational to think that it might be trap game against the 49ers, or the Seahawks might only score 7 in Arizona while the Cardinals will somehow score 10?

I should be thinking the Seahawks can win all three... but I'm still worried.

Honestly, I think our defense is the best overall in the division, and the strength of it is built directly against Arizona's best offensive strength (deep passing). While I believe SF has better LBs and StL has a better line and Arizona a better run defense, I think our offense, while not a high powered locomotive, is the strongest in division as well. Wilson is better than Kaepernick, Palmer, and Bradford when they're healthy, and their backups aren't even worth comparing. As long as we don't get ahead of ourselves, we should be fine.