Interesting scheduling quirk....

Maulbert

Reaction score
So I was fooling around with the ESPN Playoff Machine, and while we obviously need to win out to get HFA, I realized that it will likely benefit Seattle if both Green Bay and Detroit win next week. It would guarantee at least a three-way tie with the winner of the Detroit-Green Bay game in week 17 if both Seattle and Dallas win out, which is the only way we can get the tiebreaker from Dallas. In other words, Detroit and Green Bay wins would eliminate Dallas from the HFA race.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Well GB has Tampa so they will very likely win. Who does Detroit play?
No guarantee Dullass wins next week anyway. They play Indy. None the less, go Pack and go Lions if Dullass beats Philly tonight.

pmedic920

Reaction score
We have to beat the Cards.
Yea, that's stating the obvious but I think it's not going to be a cake walk.
Actually I'm kinda worried about it.

Over the years I've seen too many things that I can't un-see, when it comes to our beloved SeaHawks.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
pmedic920":fidtstsl said:
We have to beat the Cards.
Yea, that's stating the obvious but I think it's not going to be a cake walk.
Actually I'm kinda worried about it.

Over the years I've seen too many things that I can't un-see, when it comes to our beloved SeaHawks.
But remember what you saw last year as well. I think we had a bit of a mental letdown in the first half today and I don't think we'll see that again this year. We got this man. Easily? Not with our offense. But we got it.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Maulbert":1809e7jw said:
So I was fooling around with the ESPN Playoff Machine, and while we obviously need to win out to get HFA, I realized that it will likely benefit Seattle if both Green Bay and Detroit win next week. It would guarantee at least a three-way tie with the winner of the Detroit-Green Bay game in week 17 if both Seattle and Dallas win out, which is the only way we can get the tiebreaker from Dallas. In other words, Detroit and Green Bay wins would eliminate Dallas from the HFA race.
Correct. Luckily both should win next week considering their opponents.

Barakas

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1gzmadtv said:
Maulbert":1gzmadtv said:
Correct. Luckily both should win next week considering their opponents.

Brandon Marshal is on IR right? Chicago may be doing poor but the fewer weapons they have next week against the Lions the better. Go TATE! Do your ex-teammates a solid and come back to Seattle in the playoffs :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Yeah, Chicago is a dumpster fire Trestman has lost control of the team basically everyone in Chicago is totally shocked he isn't gone yet according to sports radio there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2i4r87r9 said:
Well GB has Tampa so they will very likely win. Who does Detroit play?
No guarantee Dullass wins next week anyway. They play Indy. None the less, go Pack and go Lions if Dullass beats Philly tonight.
Yeah Captain Neckbeard should shred the cowturds D, as much as it pains me to root for Rog's golden boy, I will for one week, but feel dirty doing so.