Police search Ray McDonalds home, part of rape investigation

pehawk

Reaction score
(pehawk pulls up chair, sits down, rest elbows on legs, and places chin in hands eagerly awaiting Marvin's reply)

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":1b93dldw said:
(pehawk pulls up chair, sits down, rest elbows on legs, and places chin in hands eagerly awaiting Marvin's reply)

I don't read that guys posts, so I can only assume he's referring to this...

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/police- ... al-assault

So I'll just say what I said when the Kap stuff hit initially...

...if it's true, I don't just want him off the team, I want him castrated. Can't abide by that crap.

I do want to see more info though.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":1brz9ml6 said:
Lol

You guys crack me up. We don't even have the evidence yet. You guys are making a big deal out of rape and smacking women because its done by 49er players. LOL

We really don't even need Marvin anymore. I mean, look above, I did that on his behalf.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":3ej18km2 said:
Marvin49":3ej18km2 said:
Lol

You guys crack me up. We don't even have the evidence yet. You guys are making a big deal out of rape and smacking women because its done by 49er players. LOL

We really don't even need Marvin anymore. I mean, look above, I did that on his behalf.

That's not cool dude.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3g93r2g6 said:
pehawk":3g93r2g6 said:
Marvin49":3g93r2g6 said:
Lol

That's not cool dude.

I'm a pretty good impressionist.

And, EEEWWWW, you little baby. You have theENGLISH on ignore? Really? How old are you?

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":lshovxse said:
Marvin49":lshovxse said:
pehawk":lshovxse said:
Marvin49":lshovxse said:
Lol

That's not cool dude.

I'm a pretty good impressionist.

And, EEEWWWW, you little baby. You have theENGLISH on ignore? Really? How old are you?

I've had him on ignore for like a year. A couple others as well.

pehawk

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't understand the whole ignore thing. I cant imagine being that thinned-skinned or taking this so seriously. I cant relate, at all, it seems beyond reality. Using ignore is equivalent to being a grown man scared of the dark, IMO. That's the best analogy.

Again..."eeeeewwwww"

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":3uhxx3gm said:
Sorry, I don't understand the whole ignore thing. I cant imagine being that thinned-skinned or taking this so seriously. I cant relate, at all, it seems beyond reality.

If I were thin skinned I wouldn't be here to begin with. You give me crap all the time. So do several others. I don't have you on ignore. The ones I have on ignore simply aren't worth the time to read the post. All they do is flame with no real intelligent point to make.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pehawk":t100vbfj said:
Sorry, I don't understand the whole ignore thing. I cant imagine being that thinned-skinned or taking this so seriously. I cant relate, at all, it seems beyond reality. Using ignore is equivalent to being a grown man scared of the dark, IMO. That's the best analogy.

Again..."eeeeewwwww"
Few people thrive on negative attention the way you do, Pe. Probably best to just not think about it.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Gonna be crazy if the reporting party was his GF again.

I hope the allegations aren't true just because everyone should always hope that something like this hasn't happened to anyone, but as far as the 9ers go, I don't really care either way. If true, cut him, if false, get him some counseling and help get him the heck out of that relationship.

endzorn

Reaction score
I feel like this is hypocritical for Seahawks fans to jump on McDonald for sexual assault the week after our defense treated the 49ers like Jodie Foster on a pinball machine.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
pehawk":3qxpwll7 said:

Remember how you spent a couple weeks going on rants about (your perception that) 9ers fans here just post about the 9ers?

In this forum ENGLISH never posts about any other teams, barely even posts about the 9ers, and almost exclusively just posts about Marvin.

FWIW if I had someone here with as little football interest and as undying of an obsession with me I'd just put them on ignore too.

pehawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1w1q2z60 said:
pehawk":1w1q2z60 said:

Again..."eeeeewwwww"
Few people thrive on negative attention the way you do, Pe. Probably best to just not think about it.

Huh? That's not germane to the conversation, at all.

At least this isn't really a post about football, so you can participate.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
pehawk":18lzca3f said:

You said you don't understand the whole ignore thing. I pointed out why you wouldn't. I was responding to your "not germane to the conversation" point, not creating one out of nowhere.

pehawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":86wq3kcg said:
pehawk":86wq3kcg said:

Remember how you spent a couple weeks going on rants about (your perception that) 9ers fans here just post about the 9ers?

In this forum ENGLISH never posts about any other teams, barely even posts about the 9ers, and almost exclusively just posts about Marvin.

FWIW if I had someone here with as little football interest and as undying of an obsession with me I'd just put them on ignore too.

Oh I understand the motives, but it's all just text on the internet. I cant ever imagine caring that much.

pehawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":18fu2dmd said:
pehawk":18fu2dmd said:

You said you don't understand the whole ignore thing. I pointed out why you wouldn't. I was responding to your "not germane to the conversation" point, not creating one out of nowhere.

Putting someone on ignore is for attention? What are you talking about?