Tough TNF tonight...

pehawk

Reaction score
I can honestly say I've never, ever NOT been excited for NFL football. But this game, offers nothing. If Zach hadn't got himself broken, I'd love to sit back and evaluate two young QB's, but alas its Clipboard Jesus manning that vaunted Titan's offense.

Hell, Denard Robinson isn't even playing! I'd watch for him.

I'll still going to watch, but, eww man it's going to be ugly.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I agree and said pretty much this same thing in my TV viewing maps thread this week.

I will say though, that sometimes the least interesting match-ups can often create some of the best games.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Probably the first game all year I won't watch.

At least last weeks Cards-Rams crap fest had Seahawks implications

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I was gonna say the only way this game is interesting is if you have fantasy players going, but if you have fantasy players on the Jags or Titans, you aren't in your playoffs.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Between Clem, Big Red and Marqise Lee there's probably enough for me to at least watch a bit of it.

Also, if ever Bortles was going to show some real promise, today's that game. He's been pretty terrible, but is getting sacked once every eight attempts this season.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pehawk":jnx7jz68 said:
I can honestly say I've never, ever NOT been excited for NFL football. But this game, offers nothing. If Zach hadn't got himself broken, I'd love to sit back and evaluate two young QB's, but alas its Clipboard Jesus manning that vaunted Titan's offense.

Hell, Denard Robinson isn't even playing! I'd watch for him.

I'll still watch, but, eww man it's going to be ugly.
Have fun with that. I'll skip it. At least the Saturday games hold some interest and the Sunday matchups I get to see will be interesting (Kansas City v Pittsburgh, Dallas v Indianapolis especially).

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Well, it is an NFL game on a Thursday. Of course I'll watch it, what else am I going to do? Sit around and post on www.meredithbaxterbirneyfans.com? At least you have that Chiefs board you moderate, Mizz. Football is all I got.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I'll record it, then probably erase it without watching after the game report says it was a tickle fight with the winner getting pole position in the draft.

Pole position, Pe. I just wanted to repeat that. Have you ever been in the pole position?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":25jpbi1k said:
pehawk":25jpbi1k said:
Well, it is an NFL game on a Thursday. Of course I'll watch it, what else am I going to do? Sit around and post on http://www.meredithbaxterbirneyfans.com? At least you have that Chiefs board you moderate, Mizz. Football is all I got.
You should take your daughter out somewhere it is Christmas and all. ;)

Daughter knows M, Th, and Sun's daddy gets TV and she gets a movie in her play area.

We're doing our tradition of letting her buy everyone a gift on Saturday. Ever since she's been two, I've taken her to Target and let her pick out a gift for every person in the family. It's always random; coat hangers (insert abortion joke here) to African-American Nutcrackers. It's fascinating to hear her thought process.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Oprah.jpg

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pehawk":3pve3rw0 said:
MizzouHawkGal":3pve3rw0 said:
pehawk":3pve3rw0 said:
Well, it is an NFL game on a Thursday. Of course I'll watch it, what else am I going to do? Sit around and post on http://www.meredithbaxterbirneyfans.com? At least you have that Chiefs board you moderate, Mizz. Football is all I got.
You should take your daughter out somewhere it is Christmas and all. ;)

Daughter knows M, Th, and Sun's daddy gets TV and she gets a movie in her play area.

We're doing our tradition of letting her buy everyone a gift on Saturday. Ever since she's been two, I've taken her to Target and let her pick out a gift for every person in the family. It's always random; coat hangers (insert abortion joke here) to African-American Nutcrackers. It's fascinating to hear her thought process.
Actually that sounds like a great tradition (coat hanger jokes excepted). I don't want to even ask what a African-American Nutcracker may be (it could go so many ways and too many of them bad imo).

endzorn

Reaction score
No one will shame me into watching this. This is a JV game and the only reason I watch JV is to remind the parents that the reason their kid is on JV is because they suck. I'll watch game rewind of the last couple Cards games.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2vidwins said:
Charlie Shitehurst.

That is all.

Shitehurst? LOL that actually elicited a healthy laugh. nice one!!

homerun1970

Reaction score
Can we get Irvin off the broadcast and actually off TV period he is painful to watch. I apparently am going to watch it see how the former hawks do.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Good for Whitehurt...he actually looked really good on that drive.