FAO 49ers fans

rlkats

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1s221yek said:

When your team does fall on its face one day I will respect the ones that are cool. But you dude I will give you crap all the time.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
rlkats":khk7bpol said:
When your team does fall on its face one day I will respect the ones that are cool. But you dude I will give you crap all the time.

Cry me a freakin river.

rlkats

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1lmr7uzq said:
rlkats":1lmr7uzq said:

Cry me a freakin river.

Waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaa there hahahaha. But I'm still gonna give ya shit lol

rlkats

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1vx0s1k4 said:
Will Marvin be in here soon to explain to us how Tim Tebow 2.0, uh, I mean Colin Kaepernick is still a great QB prospect?

God hope not.

Kapernick hopefully is in the same boat as harbaugh. Maybe Kap will get to play for michigan lol

Laloosh

Reaction score
All I want for Xmas is a slide show of Harbaugh freak out sessions to this song...

[youtube]8pPvNqOb6RA[/youtube]

Laloosh

Reaction score
lol

Attachments

• AlvinBaileyTweet.gif
    AlvinBaileyTweet.gif
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,302

lucky49

Reaction score
I was only really watching this game because i want Gore to get 1000 yards/11000 career yards so I'm happy. Plus the amount of injuries we had meant we had no chance anyway

rjas77

Reaction score
lucky49":ig0s1y3c said:
I was only really watching this game because i want Gore to get 1000 yards/11000 career yards so I'm happy. Plus the amount of injuries we had meant we had no chance anyway

Then why is Arizona already in? SD had a ton too

lucky49

Reaction score
-The Glove-":35y2xi6r said:
SD was dealing with a bunch of injuries too

i know but they have been way better at overcoming them so our injuries hurt worse

Laloosh

Reaction score
lucky49":v7mgvgrh said:

:sob_story:

rjas77

Reaction score
lucky49":2rvs4fbg said:
-The Glove-":2rvs4fbg said:

i know but they have been way better at overcoming them so our injuries hurt worse

So you agree it's a attitude issue

irocdave

Reaction score
Karma...bet the toiletzone participation is down 65% this offseason from a high point of 2012. All the BS, racist, homophobic, injury wishing, ignorant posts about the hawks players, coaches and fans....you deserve this. Karma is a bitch Newb Hawk fans should pay close attention to the way ignorant niner fans have acted for the last couple years. Would hate to see the same thing from our fan base. I don't see this happening on this site because the mods are not trolls unlike the toiletzone.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
lucky49":3b22nip3 said:
-The Glove-":3b22nip3 said:

And your team is worse, and your QB is a chump, don't forget those ;) (Less of the Pete Caroll dying comments A-Hole).