Rams - Giants

Largent80

Reaction score
Damn, the Rams are getting ready for next week. Late and dirty hits. Incredible poor sportsmanship even being called out by the announcers.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Dirtiest Show On Turf. It's shameful e the way they are playing today. Even the anouncers Thom Brennaman and David Diehl were bringing up the fact the Rams weren't even trying to make plays anymore. Just dirty shots.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Next week could be unruly. The Rams did lose a starting CB today. Plus possible suspensions for fighting, a warning from the NFL and maybe they will roll into town as Lambs next week.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Chawks1":3kybjr73 said:
Next week could be unruly. The Rams did lose a starting CB today. Plus possible suspensions for fighting, a warning from the NFL and maybe they will roll into town as Lambs next week.
Don't hold your breath. Hope you're right though.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
They came out to hit ODB from the start, they couldn't handle him any other way. Dirtbags. Ogletree had a scummy late hit on him that triggered the massive hoopla and accompanying ejections. McCloud (I think McCloud, whoever number 25 on the Sheep is) was jawing and going after ODB all game too. Delighted that he roasted them.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I wouldn't cry if one of our guys rolled up on Fisher on the sidelines.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Just saw the Ogletree dirty bullshit play on ODB. Fisher ought to be suspended for a game for that shit. That would stop all their crap in a hurry.

Shit franchise with a shit HC playing in a shit building.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I had to check numbers, I thought Tate was playing for the Giants the way OBJ was getting targeted.

Sherman4Prez

Reaction score
All they wanna do is punk SEA win or lose. Shoot,sounds like a good game to me. This is what a football game is suppose to be like. It's old school, it's awesome. I'm excited!!

Smellyman

Reaction score
I never watched LSU play, so does Mettengerger owe his career to Beckham?

getnasty

Reaction score
Smellyman":1eagtfl6 said:
I never watched LSU play, so does Mettengerger owe his career to Beckham?
Jarvis Landry was there too, so i think yeah he probably owes them a thanks.