Jim Mora Jr to SAn Fran? Please let this happen

Msfann

Reaction score
Wow that would be awesome, replace hardouche with another headcase with anger issues.

Am I the only one who thinks the 49ers are crazy to let that guy go? He seems to be a good coach and if Seattle sucked that team might be at the top of the division all these years. Its like when Lou left the Mariners or when Holmgren left the Seahawks. In both cases people didn't realize what we had until it was gone (then really missed them) and it took quite a bit of time to replace them with people that didn't suck.

As a Seahawks fan its been great to watch things self destruct down there though.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Msfann":39jd68qk said:
Wow that would be awesome, replace hardouche with another headcase with anger issues.

Am I the only one who thinks the 49ers are crazy to let that guy go? He seems to be a good coach and if Seattle sucked that team might be at the top of the division all these years. Its like when Lou left the Mariners or when Holmgren left the Seahawks. In both cases people didn't realize what we had until it was gone (then really missed them) and it took quite a bit of time to replace them with people that didn't suck.

As a Seahawks fan its been great to watch things self destruct down there though.

The only mistake the Seahawks made when letting Holmgren go was when they hired Mora. It was two years late and a horrible hire.. I'm glad they realized their mistake after only one season.

The niners wouldn't be crazy letting Harbaugh go if they let Baalke go at the same time. Keeping Baalke will be their biggest mistake.

drdiags

Reaction score
As long as Mora (not a Jr) doesn't try to bring Gregg Knapp with him, it may not be too bad a hire. Would strain his relationship with Softy though. First UCLA then the 9ers. Softy probably blows a gasket in private.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Oh let the dysfunction not just continue but grow. I can watch all the niners jerseys go back in the closet for years. Mora was the best one year fire in the history of the NFL, also he is defensive minded so wont help Kap. He is more than willing to call out players in the press. I can see him fueling the fire that's already going.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Honestly, I wouldn't be able to script this whole debacle better than this. Starting with the 2013 NFCCG to Mora replacing Harbaugh. I mean, really? Pinch me.

rideaducati

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2h0fvh15 said:
Honestly, I wouldn't be able to script this whole debacle better than this. Starting with the 2013 NFCCG to Mora replacing Harbaugh. I mean, really? Pinch me.

No need for a comedy channel.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Two guaranteed wins per season if that happens.

I'll be taking bets to see how long it takes the players to give up on Mora.

rideaducati

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":jp1d0fqg said:
Two guaranteed wins per season if that happens.

I'll be taking bets to see how long it takes the players to give up on Mora.

What's the over/under? Two?

djb28

Reaction score
Hardouche was 40 percent of the Rivalry!

chris98251

Reaction score
Mora would stoke the rivalry, remember this is a guy that speaks weeks before his minds deciphers what he is saying.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I would love for this to be true, but I don't see it. They just cut ties with a hothead who is hard to get along with; IMO, they're going to hire some nice company man this time around. Mora is not that.