Thanks for the memories Harbaugh

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
[youtube]PofNl3yQchs[/youtube]

Angryharbaugh111

[youtube]vQsTM0Xq9oQ[/youtube]

'They're winning because they're cheating.' That's always going to be a knee-jerk reaction in my experience, ever since I was a little kid. We want to be above reproach in everything and do everything by the rules. Because if you don't, if you cheat to win, then you've already lost - Jim Harbaugh on Seattle PED allegations

18dk6b8na4r06gif

“Michigan is a good school and I got a good education there,” he said, “but the athletic department has ways to get borderline guys in and, when they’re in, they steer them to courses in sports communications. They’re adulated when they’re playing, but when they get out, the people who adulated them won’t hire them.” - Jim Harbaugh
jim-harbaugh.jpg

“It’s phony, even the perception we were pursuing him. … We were evaluating him.” - Jim Harbaugh on pursuing Peyton Manning

And of course, I'd have never made this if not for Harbaugh:
[youtube]j7lztCjdHyI[/youtube]

Bye Jim

TYAVe7u kJNWPAzAppkiskZ62hRyGTodYktPSElHIoqY6pnB71

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I am not going to lie, I'm going to miss those temper tantrums of his. 8)

Jville

Reaction score
253hawk":13ohwf8t said:
If this is legit, Seattle really did get Harbaugh fired.

http://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/ ... _facebook/

By all I'm sure you've all heard the news that we won't be back in SF next season. My dad was told the Monday following the loss in Seattle that he would not be back in 2015. I wish you could've been told then. It obviously wasn't my place to break the news.

Nonsense ........ the divorce had been in the works for many weeks.

EDIT: Make that months.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Yes, thanks for the memories, Harbaugh. We Seahawks fans will miss the rivalry hornets nest you kicked like a petulant child every single game against us. You provided us with countless magical gifs full of entertainment and schadenfreude. You gave us a reason to amp up our disdain for a division rival that had been somewhat forgettable until your arrival.

Now your temper tantrums will grace the sidelines of Big Blue. Now Ohio State fans will share in the laughter and mockery we once knew. It couldn't last forever. We knew that. After all, dysfunction is never truly dysfunction until all the seeds sewn have been harvested.

In memoriam for all you have done for Seattle, I suggest this thread be used to post all the gifs, pics, and vids of your epic three-year-old inner child, for all to laugh and morn. My simple contribution:

TBCJdpX

Giblien

Reaction score
I am going to miss seeing him across the field. His reactions were half of what made those 49er games great.