Black Monday

Cyrus12

Reaction score
to no ones surprise Mike Smith is gone....Trestman is toast and the assistant coach who spoke out against Cutler...and of course Ryan and Idzik are gone too....all per espn.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Has Harbaugh actually gone to Ann Arbor yet? I wonder if he's actually just using them to take his pick of NFL jobs.

endzorn

Reaction score
How many sub .500 seasons does Jeff Fisher get before he's fired?

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
A team with a HC vacancy would do well to snap Rex up. With Harbaugh apparently going back to college ball, Rex is easily the one guy who was let go who should be able to get a head job again. Lots of rumblings of him going to TV instead though, which I could see; he'd probably be pretty good on TV and have far fewer hours to work.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1my605iu said:
Has Harbaugh actually gone to Ann Arbor yet? I wonder if he's actually just using them to take his pick of NFL jobs.
Harbs will be in Michigan tomorrow. As a fan of Michigan football, I am excited for the program.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":abaj10yk said:
MizzouHawkGal":abaj10yk said:
Harbs will be in Michigan tomorrow. As a fan of Michigan football, I am excited for the program.
I don't blame you but do be prepared for him to be the hot canidate for whatever NFL job comes up every year he is there (which would be no more then 4-5 years anyway). Personally he should just go take the Atlanta job and dominate that divison and be a huge problem for us for the next 10-15 years.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Edit to my post it was GM Emery that got fired for Chicago...thought it was the OC who hates Cutler....although I am sure he will be fired as well...