NFL Jerseys

gbseahawk

Reaction score
Hi everyone

First post here!

Just wondered are NFL Jerseys supposed to be really baggy ? I was bought a jersey for christmas in large. I normally buy clothes in a UK medium and it is quite baggy on me! As this is my first NFL top i dont want to be walking around in something that is going to look stupid ? Is this normal ?

Thanks!!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
the new nike's usually fit really slim in the shoulders and baggy everywhere else. Prefer the fitting of the old reeboks better but hard to beat the quality of the nike....

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
I don't think they're supposed to be really baggy. Why would you get an American large when you're a UK medium? I'm sure our sizes run larger in general.

You can always layer it over the top of a sweatshirt. Or get it tailored if returning it is impractical.

OP
OP
G

gbseahawk

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":2g9at8py said:
I don't think they're supposed to be really baggy. Why would you get an American large when you're a UK medium? I'm sure our sizes run larger in general.

You can always layer it over the top of a sweatshirt. Or get it tailored if returning it is impractical.

Sorry I meant a large UK size I presume it is ? Thanks for the advise IVE made my mind up going to return it for a medium

ZagHawk

Reaction score
If you're willing to shell out for an Elite, those fit nice and snug.

Latest posts