Denver made 6-1 favorites to win the Super Bowl

IndyHawk

Reaction score
They never learn..Why they are they favorites when the road goes through the Patriots and then us if they make it in..Is Donkospurt in the Vegas business?

homerun1970

Reaction score
Donko was Omni present and delusional he may be setting the line. Peyton wont make it past either Pitt or NE. He has noodle armed the last few games and they aren't realistically advancing to let us stomp them again.

Meat

Reaction score
My arm is in better shape than PeyPey's. I'm 47 and played Whiffle Ball until the cows came home as a kid. Needless to say it's over Denver.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Seahawks (5-2), Patriots (5-2) and Packers (5-1) are currently favored ahead of the Broncos (6-1).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Watch their odds drop like a rock if it turns out to be a Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl. :lol:

They'll be the first team in history to have their odds of winning the Super Bowl go down after winning the AFC Championship Game, hahahahaha.

irocdave

Reaction score
Don't care what the betting line is, NFW the Donkies get to, let alone win the SB this year. PM is done and the Donks fan know it as well as anyone else that has watched him the last month. Dude looks like a right handed girl throwing left handed.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Broncos-Seahawks Super Bowl rematch? Whoo hoo, more easy ducks for our safeties, cornerbacks, and linebackers to defend!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
peyton is money in the post season...dont you guys watch football?? He has to be good to beat out the likes of rex grossman...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2fegjdcs said:
They never learn..Why they are they favorites when the road goes through the Patriots and then us if they make it in..Is Donkospurt in the Vegas business?
As has already been pointed out I see a serious tussle for them to even beat Pittsburgh let alone New England on the road. Heck as long as the game isn't in primetime I could see Cincinniati beating them again if they get there. Peyton should retire after this year, if not it's not going to turn out well for him going forward.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
If Peyton did make the Super Bowl, it wouldn't be SO GOD DAMN EXCRUCIATING for him since it wouldn't be in a cold-weather outside stadium. Don't get me wrong--that boy will still get his ass whooped.

kearly

Reaction score
Broncos defense has been elite this season. Their running game feels semi-legitimate with Anderson. The last time that Manning was asked to do less in the playoffs, he got a ring.

Of course, Manning wasn't throwing like Jaime Moyer back then.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Miller's back. Not that it matters in hypothetical SB--Peyton still gittin his shiverin ass handed to him.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
I honestly don't see Denver beating the Pats in Foxborough this year. Although they're still a top-shelf AFC team, I have a feeling that they peaked last year. And the NFC is still much tougher.

Manning has been less important than Anderson in his team's stretch run this year; the threat of the run has kept Denver rolling together. Their D is better/less injured than last year, but their O doesn't concern me like it did in 2013.

taco40

Reaction score
IndyHawk":16o7nakz said:

The boys in Vegas aren't picking the winners of the games, they are simply setting the odds where they think bettors will bet the most. The winners are the bookies. If they do a good job at setting the odds, they just win more.